Auto Assassin pc grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by MSV, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hi, my auto assassin still has no flowers after 40 days. Any suggestions? This is my second plant so im not very experienced, should i change from 18/6 to 12/12?
    Tnks in advance

2. If its auto u shudnt need to change? Mayb it ain't an auto ... Change to 12/12 is it sexes yet ?

3. Damn i called dope seeds and they told me they might have changed the auto assassin seeds with super cali haze seeds, so now im completely lost since their growth is completely different!!!

4. Ur b ok mate

5. #5 trav1085, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    Hey man I'm growing the same strain. that if if you actually got the auto assassin seed?

How is your plant doing now? It's been about a month since you posted...

6. if it's not an Auto :) then change to 12/12 and you should see flowering signs :) in about 10-14 days not an expert but saw few comments on other forums and here :) so yeah :)
    some pics would be cool

7. If you veg for a long enough time the plant will mature and show pre flowers before a light switch. But not every one has the room to grow a mature plant before light switch, specially in a pc case.

8. Ok, finally i think it really is an Auto Assassin. lights are 18/6, 300w CFL in a PC server case with awsome ventilation. Using Fox Farm + extreme juice + bud candy + grow big, PH 6 to 6.5, im in week 10 and i think were almost there, trichomes are all getting milky. Anyway any opinion is welcome since this is only my third lady.

image-2563869812.jpg

image-58797798.jpg

image-1207666683.jpg

9. Is this a sativa dominent strain? Indicas are usually 8-10. Checked the trich ratio yet? You should start flushing soon if you haven't already there looking pretty good, and will swell a little but more if you flush.

10. Well, the seedbank says this Auto Assassin is a fast indica/sativa mix, done at around 9 weeks.
    I started wash yesterday and will keep an eye on the trichs. They are almost all milky, but from what ive heard i must wait for some to get amber.
    So, just waiting and watering now.
    lol

11. what's the happs, must be smokin' good, cause we haven't heard shit!

12. your plant looks so good! hows does the plant smell?is it stinky?

13. ha! I'd hope he's done with it, that was over a month ago.

14. Hi Guys, yes the plant is good, it was an Auto Assassin after all and i cut it at 11 weeks. It still needs 1 or 2 weeks of curing but its a fine smoke. I did a good wash so the smoke feels smooth, lets see how it ends up.
    I just think it dryed a little too fast so the smell is still not perfect, now its in the glass jar and im hoping it gets better
    MSV

image-3844445997.jpg

15. And the plant was not very stinky at all, it had a nice smell but nothing compared to the silver haze i had last year.

16. After my first real smoke ill post my opinion here since there is so much talk about the small Auto Flowers like this little lady Auto Assassin
    Just wait...