Auto and photo in same room

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by masub420, Nov 23, 2018.

1. #1 masub420, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Hey, so I'm having a little problem with my first grow. It's now 60 days from seed and realized one of the plants is photoperiod, since the other been flowering from day 30 (about 4,5 weeks now). The photo is not flowering yet.They were both supposed to be autos (northern lights from vision seeds) so I was thinking of finishing the auto first, its like 3 weeks from harvest and veg the other till it's finished. (don't want to hurt the yield of the auto plant) Thoughts? thanks

2. I have the same situation bro
    Keep them together its fine. Once you harvest the auto, u can flip to 12/12 or 18/6 to induce flowering on the photo. I'm doing the same now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The only real choice is to keep on vegging the photo and when you harvest the auto, flip to 12/12

Depending on your grow space, you might need to take measures to keep the photo's size under control until you harvest the auto.

Good luck!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. I thought photos needed to be at 12/12 to start flowering, no? Cause I'm on 18/6 atm. thanks for the reply and good luck!

5. I mean once you harvest your auto / flip your lights to 12/12 to induce flowering on the photo mate - I am doing the same atm.

• Like Like x 1