Auto Amnesia

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by GreenhouseGrower5784, Jun 21, 2020.

1. This one the breeder said would come in at 120 cm. He is 10 weeks and coming in 6 foot 8 in. She is only about 3 weeks into flowering and if she stretches she will be over 7 feet. All organic plus my soil mixture is organic as well. I added a little bit of mushroom compost to my regular soil mixture and she loved it. 20200621_074028.jpg 20200621_074015.jpg 20200621_074432.jpg 20200621_074444.jpg 20200621_074502.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. She's a beast mate. Must be some Jedi level dirt you've got there. Nicely done :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its so simple. Its Promix 1:1 with micros...i buy it at lowes. Mix that with some good potting soil NO soil with Miracle Grow unless it is the yellow one with all organics. I added just a little mushroom compost around the top and it almost acted like mulch does. I feed her only blood meal and bone meal. Only a few times. When using promix it has everything the plant needs almost its entire life span. I think if someone used this same calculation indoors and had the room you could get the same results in a 10gal pot or larger!! I might have to give it a try later on down the road.

Thank you!!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yeah mate, that's about the simplest build and feed schedule I've heard of yet.
    Clearly works a lot better than most too so kudos. Don't see many guys can do that with autos these days so it's always nice to see someone flying the flag :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Curious as to what type of mushroom compost you're using (i.e., what type of mushrooms and do you know what they're using for their substrate)?

I'd love to use my mushroom compost but it's nearly all coir for cubes so it's a no-go for my grows. I just throw it in the outdoor compost. For my gourmet mushrooms the substrate is mostly straw and sawdust, which is definitely more garden friendly! I know for button mushoorms the compost is more what we'd expect of traditional garden compost and therefore much more garden friendly, too.