Auto AK47, bagseed, rocklock Grow C-- NY

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by cazheadies, May 27, 2010.

1. Start off with some pics of my spots, then some info afterwards. These were taking during the spring before everything filled out and is no completly green and super hidden. One pic is an old rock pile that I cleared rocks out and put soil in, ultimate protection. Had some slug problems since slugs like to chill under rocks during the day and come out at night. Neem oil and cut up rings from cans fixed that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Next we have where some plants were lost in the beg. of our journey

This one is what happens when you put a plant out to early and do not harden them off to the cold and bright sun. Pulled it a few days later

[​IMG]

Deer ate this one after only being out for a day

[​IMG]

This one I used some fruit tree insectiside, however when i mixed it I forgot to shake it before I applied it so all the strong chemicals had settled to the top, burning this plant very badly. Pulled it the next day as it was deadzo.

[​IMG]

Some people may think I was careless putting them out early or not protecting them. However, these all were bagseeds and I have hundreds of them. Its a proven strain to grow in my area tho. Heres how I started them. I started about 40, culled the weak ones, lost a few. Have about 15 that are out now in the woods and doing strong. Majority of them out are confirmed females, 3-4 are still uncertain.

[​IMG]

3. Heres a sexy female

[​IMG]

And here she is a week later, Alaskan fish Fertilizer and sunlight is doing wonders for her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. As I said, I am doing some rocklock and some auto Ak47's. I just put out 2 of the autos out yesterday fenced in and simply germinated. Checked on them today and one was popping out of the soil surface. The rocklock is germinating as we speak. Its been about 3 days, Im thinking she is a dud. Hopefully not tho. I got some other fem'ed seeds I may put out if need be. I also am getting some diesal ryders soon from a friend...hopefully. Ill get pics up soon, prob on Monday.

I got my seeds from the single seed centre. Got them in a few days and was very happy. 2 seeds were crushed. I sent pictures to them and they mailed out 2 new ones the same day. I would reccomend them to anyone.

[​IMG]

5. yo ragechild, whuddafuxup man?
    Just checking in to see if all is well, I want an update!:wave: