auto ak47 and blueberry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by seemore, Feb 21, 2009.

1. hi all

still not sure about which plant is what but have noticed that on 2 plants a couple of leaf stems have gone purple, mainly up the sides and getting paler in the middle

hope this is showing bluberry traits and not any feed problems

ec@ 1.6
    ph 5.7
    temp 85

temps have been to high but does cool off well at night but to hot in the day, been keeping the door shut though as when i leave the door a little bit open the temps rise so guess the fan working but should have got the 6" and not the 5 as air flow is loads more, live and learn

5" will go into veg cabinet when i manage to upgrade

have already planned out the next grow, style and methods :)

just need the time and money to do it :D

more and more of the tops are swelling and the flowers are forming up to make more colas

some of the flowers are just getting a little colour to them but only one or two have turned brown

trics are mainly cloudy and is getting harder to find a clear ones

i am guessing approx 10 days to go and that will fit in with 10weeks seed to weed claims so am happy if things are on track

not any huge changes so wont post pics unless requested

cheers all and comments welcome

2. man it looks REALLY good my friend this weekend was just telling me about dwc and if i ever have the space i am gonna try it.... good job!

3. hi

thanks for the comments gypjew,

the tub i have doesnt take up much room, it is 30"x12"x12" and holds 95l the roots do have plenty of room and never got matted up till way past sexing to so wasnt a pain to take out the males.

i would say that from the base to the top of light is approx 41/2ft, and floor plan is 4ftx2ft so not a micro grow it isnt a huge one :) not yet any way:D

i will have to try to take some pics in lights off as in the pics above the leaves looked like they have every problem going :eek: but in person they do look healthy

till later:smoking:

4. hi

forgot to do the pictures last night at light out time so turned the light out for for few mins to take some.

had a look for the instruction book for the camera

daybud1.jpg

daybud2.jpg

dayshot2.jpg

dayshot1.jpg

dayshot3.jpg

loads of the pistols are starting to turn, i guess they are not signs of when to harvest but at least it is a sign of things happenings and the bud

5. looks like a cool setup seemore. plants looking nice now you have started flowering.

6. looks REALLY good... i can practically smell them.... great job :hello:

7. cheers for kind comments

i do know i could have done better but them improvements will come with time but at least i can say i have done it(well almost :D) now just need to get better :cool:

growing weed i think is going to be the only part of weed that can become addictive. already i am having dreams of multiple 1k lighting systems amd maxing out grows lol

found some amber trics today so will have another check on friday, then the harvest will start with one plant at least as i could only find a couple of clear trics and they were near the tip of the leaf, will have the first one as mainly cloudy with a few amber, and then leave the others to catch up

there was a spread of approx a week on developement of them as seedlings so kinda expected at this stage.

i will do a smoke report but i can say it should be good as i have to put a weight on light cover as the eazi rollers wont stay down, well anyway i knocked the light and the weight fell off, breaking a branch

so dried for 2 days hung next to filter, and smoked, it was surprisingly smooth and no coughing, gave a nice head high that then seemed to drop down to legs. never lasted very long though, approx 30mins, but then there wasnt a lot of trics on it and then they were prob to clear. this was last week so cant wait to have the full monty :D o and i smoke spliffs

cheers

s

8. hi all

well as the title goes i have chopped and dropped my ladies and am really happy with the end result

started with 6 plants growing but one had been crowded out and was not much more than a stick with a couple of grams. got a feeling that all the blueberry failed but as not marked i am not sure but will be better next time

cut them on the 10th and hung them for 7 days in the cupboard, having done a close ish trim to the bud

they did seem a bit crispy so just put them in to the jars and bags and they have softened up a bit now

smell of this weed is a bit strange to me, it reminds me of walking through the park where they have cut the grass a few days ago and it has started to dry out in the sun, and it has had the same smell all the way through the grow

have been a bit naughty and have been smoking this from the chop, well let some drie quicker for 5 days then started lol but it was a bit harsh at the start, but not the worst i have had, and gave a good head buzz that just kinda makes me lose time, well i know what is going on all the time but then it always ends up being later than i first thought, if that makes sense

some pics and prob not in any order, and weights will be at the bottom

View attachment 217347

View attachment 217348

View attachment 217349

View attachment 217350

View attachment 217351

View attachment 217352

View attachment 217353

small jars hold 27g in one and 29g in the other
    both large jars hold 86g
    large bag has 79g
    smaller bag 41g

gives a total of 348grammes

weights were taken yesterday on the 24th on a new set of digital kitchen scales that weigh in increments of 1gramme

works out at just over 2ozs perplant(for 6) and over .5gpw:eek:

my target was around 3ozs and instead i have ended up with 13 :smoking::smoking::hello::smoking:

a big thankyou to all on growcity and provinding all i needed to know:wave::wave::wave:

9. fulljars.jpg

hanging2.jpg

hanging.jpg

hanging3.jpg

hanging4.jpg

readytogo.jpg

fulljars.jpg

hanging2.jpg

pics never seemed to work so put them on again

hope you enjoy and any questions, ask away

cheers and again thanks

Attached Files:

10. Awesomeeeeeee grow man!

+rep for sure.

11. Well, well, ... I was at a local weedgrowing forum where they like to laugh at closet grows and insult people who say the harvested 45g dry from 3 autoflowers are liars. You see why I left...

Terrific, added rep

As matter of fact my next round will have to be ak47 or blueberry both auto... :D Had these seed lying around. But might just go with the denser auto bleuberry