auto AK47 4 weeks in pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by randomherofifty, Jan 10, 2009.

1. hey you all this is my first grow. I have her growing in Kellog's premium potting soil under a 400 watt HPS (got a deal only paid 50 and its a sunsystem) I had 3 plants 2 turned out male this was the only female and I wanted to share her with everyone to see what you all think. I hardly feed her nutes but I do have Earthjuice microblast, grow, and bloom and use minimally. I water once every 4-6 days depending on the soil. well without further ado here she is

Attached Files:

2. Nice :) I'm going to be trying the Diesel Ryder and the Auto AK47 hopefully sometime this month when I get up the money for my HPS :)

3. nice dude hope that works out for you, i know what you mean i was getting ready for a CFL grow and my friend at the local hydro shop said that he knew someone selling a 400 watt sunsystem with ballast for 50 bucks so thats the only reason why i have one now.

4. good job dude. man the freakin' likelihood of males seems to be 75-85 percent on the auto flowering strains if you check out all the grow journal and everything, buy feminized is very important it seems w/ lowryder huh? sorry about the 33%...:mad:

5. for sure man, it seems much higher from my experience and from the journals i have read, whatever the reason. . im really curious to see how much bud im going to get off this plant lol.

6. dont worry bout that man, check out gizmos journal if you find the time, its excellent, i swear by it. yield is gonna be 20 g's, just look at it like that.

7. by the way great fuckin deal. i JUST LAST NIGHT paid 119, its on the way, i'll have a grow journal too