Auto AK-47 container grow, 7 Dwarf Colossus, Samsara Ultraviolet and Chaze superauto

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Farmer Jon, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Clumsy thumbs, oops. What autoflowering seeds are you considering for outdoor growing next year? I am looking hard at Dutch Passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. The lime daiquiri and star ryder is what i want to get my hands on once i get a bigger tent. And the super autos from stitch isn't disappointing me either. What sre you interested in . I have a flavor or taste for a haze plants so I did 5 plants outdoor that were high yieldingit was fruit punch Hazel XL and 2.0 and anmesia haze by Royal Queens amd jamaiancan berry by dream I must say they haven't disappointed me yet. Where are you pruchasing your seed

Purple Auto Grow Shared Bed Organic
    No till 15 gallon pot auto grow
    24x24x36 auto grow tent
    6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

3. For the last two seasons I have been ordering from True North seed bank. I have ordered mostly Canuk seeds because their promotions resulted in a lot of freebies. Next season I want to hone in on some better genetics. I also want to try some fast finishing auto's, have you grown any?

4. I also prefer auto's. Last year I grew a Barney's Farm Little Cheese auto andI regret not growing it again this year. Hence the Chaze super auto this year. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This year I went with mostly sativa varieties as that is my preference. Then my brother broke his leg and he asked for some indica for pain and sleep aid. So I popped a Northern Lights fem (freebie from Canuk) into soil on 7/7/16 and it is growing well so far. I did some research on the sweet cheese auto that you suggested and placed it on my purchase list for next season. I love cheese varieties.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just checked the photo, your JB looks healthy and close to completion. My Chaze Superauto is flowering; not as bushy as your JB but nice and tall.

7. The theoretical harvest date is the end of the last week of September. Based upon appearance it might go a little longer. Of course I will be checking the trichomes and watch for red/ brown tendrils. I will take some more pictures. I currently have a stunted Colossus bout 15" tall with some nice nuggets to be harvested soon. More trichomes on this plant than the previous one already harvested. I have another Colossus bout 24" tall that just started to flower. This one has some better branching than the others previously mentioned. I also have a Northern Lights plant bout 16" tall still in veg that I topped 1 week ago.
    I cannot grow inside in the colder months due to family constraints, I wish I could.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just took a closer look at the Chaze Superauto . Today is the end of week 11 for this plant and it is 37 1/2" tall. It is in the mid-flowering stage. There are a lot of bud sites and should be about 3 to 4 weeks to finish. Thankfully the weather has cooled off a little here. The last 2 weeks we suffered through excessive heat levels with a heat index often above 100. One day the heat index was 107. I believe this can disturb the buds but so far my plants look OK.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You should move it under shade during extreme heat....

Purple Auto Grow Shared Bed Organic
    No till 15 gallon pot auto grow
    24x24x36 auto grow tent
    6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

10. I did place them in the shade, I have a retractable awning on my deck, I also place them under the awning to protect them during thunderstorms since they can cause a lot of damage.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I harvested another 7 dwarf colossus yesterday. The picture is an 11" cola that weighed almost 24 g. The funny thing about this plant is that it was stunted early in growth and only reached a total of 16 1/2 inches tall. The buds on this plant are more compact and have more trichomes than the first Colossus that I harvested earlier this season. I think the quality on this plant is going to be better than the first one that I harvested.

• Like Like x 1