Auto #1, Day 29

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HippieHighTimez, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Wats up people, today is day 29 of my grow with these autos. These girls ate blooming with beauty and with so many bud spots. Both plants have some burn but that's cause of the FFOF so I'm not worried. But there are a few dying leaves atvthe bottom of each plant sooo should I pluck them?? Anyway check out my girls n tell me how they look. Sorry for the crappy pics... my camera broke

Attached Files:

2. Looking great! They definitely are flowering, and its ok to pluck those dying leaves. Just don't pull more than is needed. Autos need all the leaves they can get.

3. Nice keep up the good work. I plucked my dying leaves they seemed to fall right off with a slight tug.

4. Nice, what is your lighting set up. Not sure you mentioned it, what nutes are u using.

5. [quote name='"igotplayed"']Nice, what is your lighting set up. Not sure you mentioned it, what nutes are u using.[/quote]

Haven't used and nutes as of now, but I do have big bloom and tiger bloom, my lights, 2 26 Watt cfl for each plant .... in all 400 Watts.

6. [quote name='"HippieHighTimez"']

Haven't used and nutes as of now, but I do have big bloom and tiger bloom, my lights, 2 26 Watt cfl for each plant .... in all 400 Watts.[/quote]

How do two 26w bulbs add up to 400?

7. 26watt cfl =100 watts regular right???

8. hey quick question.....if u fuck up the night time and let in some light it can make your plant herm right??? but if i forgot to turn the lights off and they stayed on for a extra 24 hours wat happens??? will it herm cause i fucked up today and didn't turn then off.

9. [quote name='"HippieHighTimez"']26watt cfl =100 watts regular right???[/quote]

No, go by actual wattage. A 26watt CFL is only a true 26w of light.

10. [quote name='"HippieHighTimez"']hey quick question.....if u fuck up the night time and let in some light it can make your plant herm right??? but if i forgot to turn the lights off and they stayed on for a extra 24 hours wat happens??? will it herm cause i fucked up today and didn't turn then off.[/quote]

No just turn the lights like normal starting now. Just enter into whatever time it is for your plant, be it dark or day.

11. thanks dude, i thought my girls were going to turn to dudes.....im on day 31 now and they are still growing, a good number of the hairs are turning color but mostyly still all white. and another thing, my leaves are turning a light green kinda lime green color and i have no idea y, im read that it does that be case of the N that was stored is used up now but that should happen at the end of the plants life right??? my girls are only 4 weeks and 3 days old........any thoughts???

12. #12 clinsanity, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    [quote name='"HippieHighTimez"']

thanks dude, i thought my girls were going to turn to dudes.....im on day 31 now and they are still growing, a good number of the hairs are turning color but mostyly still all white. and another thing, my leaves are turning a light green kinda lime green color and i have no idea y, im read that it does that be case of the N that was stored is used up now but that should happen at the end of the plants life right??? my girls are only 4 weeks and 3 days old........any thoughts???[/quote]

Just keep feeding it and it will love you for it. Let them go is what I have to say. My pistils are starting to turn orange and pink...I really hope I'm not wrong.

13. [quote name='"clinsanity"']

Just keep feeding it and it will love you for it. Let them go is what I have to say. My pistils are starting to turn orange and pink...I really hope I'm not wrong.[/quote]

Lol we are in the same boat..... but I'm up looking at my girls now, they still are growing.... the main cola on both plants are getting taller each day. I hope the buds put on some weight soon

14. [quote name='"HippieHighTimez"']26watt cfl =100 watts regular right???[/quote]

You need way for lights than that. Homedepot sale 65 actual watts / 2700k cfls for $13 each. Get a few of those and you girls will love you for it. Good luck with your girls.

15. most deff will be getting that light,

16. what would be a good light choice for under 100 bucks. i plan on having 2 plants in a small grow tent

17. Cfl is the way to go dude, get 2 100watt cfl for like 20 bucks each and like 4 or 5 26 Watt cfl to go around the plant

18. :wave:Hi HippieHighTimez, since I am growing an autoflower, 60 day wonder, from Singleseed Centre, I was looking for others growing autoflowers and I caught a link to your thread.:D
    Very nice pictures, almost surreal in a way. I'm especially impressed with the growth you've experienced using only two 23 watt cfl's. If i could make a suggestion it would be to greatly increase your cfl wattage. As someone else wrote, use the real wattage, not the equivilent. I made a set up using a power strip, I would plug three recepticals in the power strip and then use these light sockets that are doubled up so i have 6 43 watt light bulbs on this strip and by using zip ties i added two more. I end up with 344 watts with this home made grow light. If you don't mind, I will post a photo of my setup tomorrow, as I know my description sucks. I've grown before, but the auto's are interesting, as the light schedule can remain constant.
    Good luck with your grow!!!:smoke::smoke:

19. Good morning all you enlightened people, it's going to be another scorcher here in My God! It's Kansas!!! and it is only the first day of summer! Thank God for air conditioning.:)

I wanted to show you my lights, especially my cfl's.
    [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

As you can see, even though it's a home made contraption, it delivers 360 watts of cfls to the plant.
    I have a 400 watt hps I couldn't use because it was too hot, so I came up with this. It too puts out some heat, but with the use of a fan, the temps stayed in the mid 80's.
    I have since solved my hps heat issue with a bake a round glass tube that sucks the heat out, so I am using that for my current grow, it's called a 60 day wonder, an autoflower, and it is about 10 days old.
    I posted pics on another thread, and GC wont let me post them again, So, if you are interested, I'll take a picture tomorrow. Enjoy your Grow!:smoke:

20. lights man 001.jpg

lights man 002.jpg

lights man 003.jpg :eek::eek:Man, I screwed that up. here, I hope, are the pictures