Autistic Guy Hit My Car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayHighAllDay, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 StayHighAllDay, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    *NOTE: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST AUTISTIC PEOPLE, I HAVE EMPATHY FOR THEM. I DON'T KNOW 100% THAT HE IS AUTISTIC BUT I(ALONG WITH MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS) OBSERVED SEVERAL BEHAVIOR PATTERNS SIMILAR TO ASD*

Okay so me and the family were standing outside of my sister's front porch just talking before heading out to Kean Coffee(mouthgasm ftw) when the guy parallel parked in front of me gets in his car to straighten out his car. So he's stupidly going back and forth trying to straighten the car out(even though there was SO MUCH space for a limo to fit there let alone his small sedan :rolleyes:) for like a minute. Then he gets closer and closer to my car and I'm thinking "oh crap he's going to hit my car" then all of a sudden he runs straight into my car hard enough for my car to bounce back. So I run over there and look all over my car and luckily there was no scratches or dents on it. So he gets out of his car(which btw is still horribly parked, what a terrible driver) and doesn't even say anything, and proceeds to walk away. I'm like hey man you just hit my car. He goes "oh" and then does this nervous laugh. I'm like what the hell man watch where you're going or something. And he just gave me this annoyed look and starts to walk away. My dad was there and he's a level headed guy and before I ran to my car he told me to keep my cool so I did. But I was just like wtf man and he didn't offer an apology or anything. He was acting like I inconvenienced him or something. So my sister told him "hey, how about you watch where you're going next time" and he again just kinda nods his head and keeps walking. So that pissed her off even more and she's like "you hit his car pretty good there, how about an apology or something". And that stops him, he turns to us and says "I thought I already did apologize, well I'm sorry". lol I just said it's alright man.

If that was me hitting someone's car I would be deeply sorry. If I scratched a persons car first of all I would give them all my info and everything. But even if I didn't scratch it I would still apologize a thousand times and let the person know I mean it. I mean, this guy didn't even ask if my car was alright or anything, just gets out of his car and walks out.

The funniest thing about this entire situation is that his car was nicer than mine.

:laughing: Oh well the guy obviously has problems...god bless him.

2. Not funny bro, Autistic people are mad smart. He's probably much smarter than all of us on GC combined; he just doesn't know how to express his thoughts and emotions to others in a way that is socially acceptable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazsabmd9tk&feature=related]YouTube - 12 year old Prodigy Kid takes aim at Einstein's theories[/ame]

3. How do you know he was autistic?

4. #4 StayHighAllDay, Apr 3, 2011
    Autism
    He seemed absorbed in himself, he DID have communication issues (serious, debilitating) and DID NOT treat me as a person, but a mere object to walk past.

No disrespect to autistic people this thread isn't about autism at all...just a story...

There is a chance he wasn't autistic. I am not here to debate whether he was or wasn't. That would be outside the scope of this thread.

5. Dude I just realized you really really fucking look like Obama! Bro you should like tell someone about that. I bet good things could happen.

6. I should tell someone that I look like someone? Isn't that supposed to work the OTHER way around?lol You know, like, other people telling me... :p

7. My brother is autistic on a somewhat mild level. He just acts strange like he doesnt clip his nails often, sings in public, and recites stand up comedy no matter how much i tell him its only funny the 1st time hah. He's a cool dude though but I kinda feel bad for him. He doesnt have very many friends even tho I know he would make a very good friend.

8. Yeah sometimes I think I'm autistic but NOBODY else that I tell agrees with me. I mean I have a lot of characteristics but I guess since I understand nonverbal communication and whatnot people refuse to believe I am associated with the condition. :confused_2:

It's all good though. Labeling yourself with conditions doesn't help with anything anyways. :smoke:

9. I have Asperger's and I must admit the guy does sound autistic.

10. so do I and he does to me as well

11. Yeah he probably has some slight autism, but he seemed pretty chill.

My dad always tell me a story about this time i was at Wendys when i was like 2 (This was like 1990) we were eating dinner there when a bus of autistic people came through probably from a field trip or something, but they came in, started getting food and making a huge table.

Then my dad notices some at the salad bar (apparently there were salad bars in the early 90's i dont remember but thats what my dad says) playing around with the salads, moving the shit into different bowls and spitting in it, then one girl notices and starts to FIST FIGHT all 4 or 5 of the guys, she grabs a spoon from the salad bar and starts to beat these guys down. Beating them down with a big spoon, they are knocking tables over, screaming and cursing, then about 10 cop cars pull in speeding and me and my dad left. lol

12. ^ur trippin

Dude was probably in my top ten 2011 list of most unchill people I've encountered.

1. he hit my car
    2. didn't even try to say sorry or ask if my car is alright

He was being a fucking dick but he probably didn't realize it so I didn't get too upset.

13. That's annoying as all hell that someone would hit your car and just walk away like it was nothing...I mean that's what you'd probably do if there was no one in the car when it was hit, but you fucking watched him do it!!! I dunno...I used to take care of an autistic guy...it's really hard to accept the fact that they do not care about other people.

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

16. Maybe he just didn't give a shit about your car?

17. Of course he didn't care. He was fucking autistic and autistic people only care about themselves.

[​IMG]

18. Sounds like some of my friends when they get really baked.

19. #19 20000678, Apr 3, 2011

I'm sorry to say it but this is what the cops are for. You should have called them. This is too weird, what about him hitting a chick walking down the street or whatever. That's unacceptable, I've done some dumb stuff, but this is a situation a psychiatrist needs to adress. Pronto!

Plus 1 percent of the population is psychopathic, so maybe he didn't care he hit your car and knows how to manipulate people. Now he's scouting you out and slowly but surely his expertly planned assault will grow in perfection until the anniversary of the accident where he kills you. MUHAHAHAHAHA.
    P.S. He might be wearing a creepy animal mask. Just saying.

20. He wasn't trying to be an asshole. He knew he had done something wrong, you came out to confront him and he was suddenly in a situation that he didn't know how to deal with. Of course everyone will immediately state that he's an asshole and he doesn't care about the situation. It's not that, he just did not know how to deal with it and so he tried to escape from it as quickly as possible.

I've done it as well. It's not that I don't care. I just don't know how to handle a social situation or something, and I just sort of go into this mode of thinking that will allow me to escape the situation. I talk very quickly and look very annoyed, because neurotypical people (we call them normies) cannot understand that you want them to go away unless you do that. We actually see you guys as the assholes.