Autism

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Gonjaninjitsu, Oct 29, 2010.

1. This is a thread I made on the Science and Nature thread but alas I was blocked by the strict laws and theories of science so I come here

Is it possible that we create energy when we wake up?
    Craziest f'n thing happened to me just now. I was high and went to sleep and woke up by my cousin and her friends leaving into the house but weirdest f'n thing it was like they were constructed in front of me like from one point I had this topographical view for like a split of a split of a second and the next thing you know they materialized in front of me and what even surprised me more is how I handled it. Her last friend shrugged and left and at this point I was convinced someone was fuckin with me so I could manage to utter was close the door please. I was gonna write it off as me being crazy but this time it was waaaaay too vivid to ignore. So my question is every time we wake up from deep or light slumber do you initiate a mini big bang effect and resume our universe?

Also a long conversation I had with my friend after he took an online autism test and scored 41. Here was his result quota

I've calculated my Autism Spectrum Quotient as 41, which is very high. Most women score about 15 and most men about 17. Most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 35. However, many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's have no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives.

The test. You might need a facebook account
    Autism Spectrum Quotient Test | Home | The Autism Spectrum Quotient Test op Facebook

The conversation

Long read I know but highly insightful and eye opening as well as helpful. Hope you enjoy and thank you for your time and patience :D

2. have you seen the imagination land episode of south park where butters recreates reality from a white plane? or the episode of futurama where the professor insists that there is a universe within all of us? i dig it lol.

3. Yep I haven't seen that episode of South Park though but the episode when terrorists wanted to destroy fairy world and cartman bet kyle they were leprechauns and he had lick his balls when he proved it comes to mind lol south park is so great. Also the episode of American Dad the Rapture that episode was the shit too. Also the episode of Futurama when they go to the end of time and back twice lol with the time machine that goes only forward that was actually mind blowing if you get past the skin of the humor. I was watching Pinky and the Brain the other day and I was damn, these were cartoons back in the day? The intelligent content FAAAAAAAAAAR surpasses aANYTHING you see on TV, even movies with 100+ million budgets. Its our minds man we gotta gotta claim ownership or everyone one will. I love this life though haha NOTHING can even get me down except myself and the same goes for all of us. Stay up brothers and sisters