Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Autism....mind control...interacial relationships (continued society thread)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #61 FreakMeat, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    You are indeed acting like a tool, unfortunately. A product, an experiment? At who's direction? Gods? Baseless intuition? I would expect better of someone with AS.

If your purpose is to 'spread the word' you aren't helping it by alienating people. You think everyone is just clueless or what? I have the same fucking condition, no emotions, no empathy, nothing. I categorize everyone I've ever met, by everything from the way they walk, their emotions, down to their facial structure. Most people around me either can't relate or just don't understand when I truly let my thoughts show.

However, that doesn't make me superior, and it doesn't give you mind control by having AS. Just because you feel more perceptive (and probably are) doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't have perception of their own.

And also, having AS still doesn't mean that I can't be informed and aware of how my actions/words come across to others, which is something you are neglecting to realize.

Name calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

2. Wow. your calling it a 'condition'? It's a gift, you brainwashed fool!
    You actually have faith in U.S and western Psychiatry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htsh328AM-s]Bipolar, A Quiet Mind, A Mystic Journey Out of Insanity - YouTube[/ame]

For one...I don't know why your mad. I just told you I dont feel superior. I was Manic at the time. I had to get it out. Like I said, Im awakening.

3. #63 WildWill, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    Under Review

Obviously this thread will not be reopened.

OP DO NOT post threads on Aspbergers or Autism in this forum - they do not belong here. Try either General or the Fitness and Health forum.

Post in Apprentice again with this stuff and you'll get a temporary ban of at least 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.