Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Autism....mind control...interacial relationships (continued society thread)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. While I wouldnt rule out there could be an increase of children with autism, Id also say that way more children are being diagnosed with it that probably dont really have it. Parents dont know why their kids are so hyper (Because theyre ******* kids!) so they think it must be a mental disease. Same thing with ADHD.

This is the society we live in. Kids acting out of line? Give em a pill

2. #42 Storm Crow, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    I think the increase in autism is due to a lack of Omega 3 in the mother's diet during pregnancy! In the abstract below they discuss how, in adults, a lack of Omega 3 creates mental problems. It would seem logical that the growing brain of a fetus would be even more profoundly affected!

“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”
    Unbound MEDLINE | Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. PubMed Journal article abstract

The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.

Granny’s translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!”

If the G i/o effector proteins are not attached properly, messages in the brain don't get through! Things are disconnected and the brain doesn't work right! I believe that in infants, this disconnect is the cause of autism! Others seem to agree with me.

Certain Maternal Fatty Acids Affect Infant Neurologic Condition
    Articles on Health Nutrition Research : Benefits of Fish, Omega-3s, Fish Oil and Polyunsaturated Fats

Impaired plasma phospholipids and relative amounts of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids in autistic patients from Saudi Arabia. Impaired plasma phospholipids and relative amounts of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids in autistic patients from Saudi Arabia

Granny

3. #43 monkies, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    He's not trying to push anything down anyone's throat... no one is making you read his thread....

and btw everyone though Einstein was crazy too, his own parents even thought he was retarded.

4. #44 shadyonedeath, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012

5. You might want to THINK before registering a NEW account just to trash me. Check his posts, They're all associated with POSSESSION. He's one of them. He's a agent. He's here to ostacisze and publicly stigmatize me on this forum.

See for yourself before he Deletes.

Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

6. What are you trying to prove with these threads? That Asperger's is a conspiracy by the government? Yes, there MAY be relevance to the use of MMR shots/link to autism, but that might not be the only thing. Just look at all the pollutants being put out now compared to in the past. Don't you think that it's possible that there is an increased prevalence because of an increased amount of mutagens in the air that we breathe or food that we consume?

And also, why do you care? It seems by your tone that you are putting people with AS on a pedestal compared to what you call "neurotypicals." Sure man, my brain works great too, but that doesn't mean we're superior, just different. Pronounced differences.

7. You guys are so mean to this guy! I like the way he thinks! Any speculation is as good as anyones when it comes to what is really going on in Washington/Country's Elite.

Look up FEMA Camps and read about that shit. Theres a photo of a rock with engravings on it somewhere that says the human population has to be reduced to 500,000 for the earth to survive. If that's true, would you think the any Gov. would tell the general pop. this. helllll no! Cancer, Aids, etc. etc. Tupac was right! We got money for Wars but wont feed the poor!

8. #50 ganjii, Mar 3, 2012
    ohhh yeah ...once again the jews are to blame for the worlds problems...LMAO
    BTW
    I have some gypsy tears to sell you to keep jews out of your stashed gold. stupid ass.

Name calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

9. #51 shadyonedeath, Mar 3, 2012
    Just watch the video. ^^2nd one

10. #52 I'm Not Sober, Mar 3, 2012
    This thread should just be renamed "OP and a bunch of assholes"

Disrespect and name calling is not tolerated here

11. Wow blatant paranoid delusions and he still thinks he's fine and dandy.

12. I wrote a college paper on thiomersal and shocked a lot of my professors. I encourage everyone to look into this form of mercury they're putting into vaccines as a preservative. Scary stuff.

13. how is that paranoid? Look up his FEW 10 posts...they all tie into the Keyword "POSSESSION".

Happy investigating.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTDtzqoMuU]Mind Control, Psychology of Brainwashing, Sex & Hypnosis - YouTube[/ame]

15. Granted, the theory IS interesting. And Temple Grandin certainly has some relevant points to make.

However, she (like most people like us) lacks a certain empathy/care for the emotional and/or "human" aspect of "neurotypical" individuals. You can easily spot this just by hearing her talk or reading things that she has written. Maybe that's fine, it's who we are, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware of it. I know I am.

And you still haven't answered by questions.

16. My goal isn't to answer shit, It's already been answered. I was directed to spread the word.

I dont feel superior. If anything, I feel like a tool...a experiment. A product.
    There's no superiority in that. I'm just using language I learn, remember, I lack emotions. I probably didnt think calling you guys 'neurotypicals' (even though thats your name in pyschology), but it just came out like I categorize people. It has nothing to do with superiority.

my tone was a result of constant negativity.

17. #60 StealthRider, Mar 3, 2012
    You misspelled — "I'm a Troll" wrong.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.