Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Autism....mind control...interacial relationships (continued society thread)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intresiting read shady i like your post fuck them people putting you down

2. Posted it once before, I'll post it again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA]Patrick Star - I Don't Get It - YouTube[/ame]

3. #23 shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Thanks man, im writing all this from my heart. I wouldn't bullshit you guys. Many Blades contributed to my journey to Self-actualization so I feel I must give back.

check this out:

more often than not. ;)

You are correct about maternal age and paternal age > 30 increases the likelihood of autism if maternal age < 30. The trouble is, parental age's contribution is akin to adding a teaspoon of water to a tsunami.

in a study of autism rate in California, autism diagnoses are up 600% over the past 20 years. Parents having children when they're older explains 5% of the increase. That leaves 595% unaccounted for.[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Notice how Majority of "weed legal" states have the most "minorities", the most centralized ethnic "melting pots"?

ONE blended Race
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142771831

4. <sigh> ok here is what I get from the OP.

1. He has aspergers.
    2. He needs to justify it to himself.
    3. He thinks he is a genius.

1 and 2 are verrrrry evident. 3....well 3, the jury is still out to lunch on, same as the OP.

K dude you have aspergers, we understand. Nothing wrong with that, just accept it and work with it.

5. Oh yea? Check this out in 2007.

Are humans evolving faster? Findings suggest we are becoming more different, not alike

6. #4. feels the need to ensure everyone knows that he, and the incredibly intelligent Albert Einstein share the same illness.

7. I believe in god and my life is quite simple. [​IMG]

8. When did op start rolling chewy blunts?

9. All I read is that it's gone from 0.5 out of 1000 to 2 out of 1000. Big fucking deal anyways, this is the wrong section

10. #30 SK8LIFE, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    Aren't you that kid that was spelling people like "poeople". Get the fuck out of here with youre autism BULLSHIT. whats next the flu is really a form of birth control wtf

Disrespect is not tolerated on GC - WW

11. Yes he is and when I questioned him about it he said it was to make me think.

12. #32 phillyb, Mar 2, 2012
    Obviously the OP is a moron. The only reason why he's landed any credibility is because he words it in an eloquent manner. He can completely blow you off and still give an intelligent sounding response. Fuck this guy. Close the thread.

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

13. #33 SK8LIFE, Mar 2, 2012
    Eat my asshole shady!!!

More name-calling/disrespect = more infraction points - WW

14. #34 shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012
    What I found peculiar is how angry some of you get over this...Almost like it has some kind of control over your emotions. Take a step back and see who's really in control. Is it you.... or someone else? Is this really that much of an Issue to you? I mean, why don't you go defend a worthy universal justice, like defending against pedophilia or rapists.

It seems like you have the same anger you would direct upon them, unto me. Strange isn't it? How we just find ANY REASON to fill that "void" within us. Strange.

I'm just posting what my mind is telling me. What my intuition is telling me. I don't know how I "stumbled" upon all this stuff in such a 'coincidental' manner but I do know that I FEEL something is guiding me through this all.

I don't know how to express my sincerity to some of you....not without spilling my blood.

15. #35 silenceme, Mar 2, 2012

Why do you try and push your ideals down everyone's throat?

Have you ever thought you might be wrong?

:wave:

You shouldn't compare yourself to Einstein...his ideas actually helped mankind you know..

16. Every minute.

Doesn't explain my drive to continue. It's like these past few days have been full of epiphanies...check out this one. You really think i'm going schizo? I feel...fine. I feel at ease knowing there is a creator out there guiding me with signs/friends/and shit.

How do you explain my co-workers telling me "you know, everyjob I've been at, there's been someone like you. Real smart...real quiet...and it's starting to become odd"

And another lady telling me "Oh let me hug you, i'm so glad you had an awakening. *tells me her story*

another dude "congrats man, some people go their whole lives not being awakened. Meditate. It helps"

I just openly asked them what they thought about my awakenings/new senses/energy/etc. And they openly talked about it...almost like theyve been waiting for me to ask them.

here's something someone else provided me with: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=autism-rise-driven-by-environment

17. Thomas Kuhn laughs at you.

18. #38 TheRealMcgee, Mar 2, 2012
    I know a kid with aspergers, hes not smart by any means

19. Posting on a forum isnt pushing any ideas on anyone. Dont read the fucking thread. That simple. Do I think OP is correct? No, but his posts do hold SOME elements of truth and evidence beyond wiki. Believe and let believe. just remember how its always the crazy ones that end up right when shit does go down. Shit still cray though.

20. People just want to feel special, op is one such case. What you call an epiphany i call common sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.