Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Australian medical grade pick-up. Yeh we got that fire too.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SEMS1, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Bud from down under...
    Looks exotic as hell man,
    definitely the fruit of the earth,
    looks sweet...
    Toke it tz.

2. Thanks a heap for the kind words broheim, no doubt those rats had better hope the police catch them first before a town or better yet one of my mates get's their hands on them.

3. dope man that looks like some fine dank

:hello: 4 Aus man!!!

4. yeah really feelin for you guys :(. heard the death toll on the radio this morning was 173. and there are like 30 or so fires. a friend of mine lives down in victoria.

Hope the fires over soon, its been named Australias worst national disaster and the biggest Australian loss of life apart from war.

R.I.P. Fire victims

5. 33 a quarter...damn you

6. Dont miss this one oldschool ;)

7. alright sems you know what this means.... you said it yourself when you pickup next you are going to film a 2g bong rip in regards of dimebags 1.7. lets see it!

8. ok so where's that bong rip? chicken out?

9. i dont have a big enough cone piece, i could do the biggest possible with the
    one i have atm if you want :smoking:

10. #50 Broosh, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

dude don't even worry about Irish Coffee, he's been riding dimebags nuts ever since his thread started. me and dimebag are cool, but this random still chooses to -rep me and constantly talk shit.

hey Irish, have i seen a video of you? NEGATIVE. so how about you let SEMS and dimebag worry about it, and you just go play with yourself in the sand?

btw SEMS, fucking killer bud at an even better cost.

and also, if you didn't see my post before it was deleted, here was my reply to your hit last week. ain't too special because i did it quick. once i get my new stemless i'll post a better vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6RbU8vy0XE"]YouTube - Broosh Vs SEMS[/ame]

11. im hittin australia next week ........ hope i find bud like that man !!!!

how much for a 1/4 in QLD ?

12. Nice rip bro. :D

Bong looks tight as fuck too man. love it.
    Ill do another vid now just because you are doing another.
    Let me trick out my bong so i can do something huge quickly.

13. No idea sorry bro.

14. sick pickup i wish i could find bud like that in the states for that price

15. #55 Irish Coffee, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    chill out broosh, im not riding anyones nuts, im backin up a massive bong rip that apparently everyone can talk shit about and not back up. i never said i could rip that, i said in that thread i would have a hard time trying .7 alone... so i don't know what you're trying to get at... sems said he would beat it when he picked up... he picked up and still hasnt even posted a vid...you should get off my nuts.

edit: i gotta say, that is a killer tube. the hit doesn't even compare to dimebags though.

16. Yeh well news flash sems dosn't have enough money to get enough
    bud at any one time to do i because i have to budget and conserve my bud aswell

17. na i really wanna see that 2 grammer. i'm not tryin to be an ass or anything, that would really be a MASSIVE rip, and im sure everyone at the city would appreciate such a feat.

18. like i said im not trying to give you a hard time, but why would you say you would post a 2g hit if you don't have the funds for it

19. Because i can and when i get enough bud ill do it.
    Ill have to make a bigger bowl for when i do.

I have the page bookmarked, im waiting to do it.

20. good news:)