Australian beginners grow guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by themadmanc, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hey hey total noob here,

Thanks for the thread, only wish I had seen this last week. Credit to the original poster !!

Im doing mine slightly and probbly a little backwards due to friends influence (perhaps I should have just gone with soil and kept it simple) however I hope everything will work out and I appreciate any info that someone might reply with.

I've gone with coco medium and a liquid hydro fertaliser (see photo of fert). So far im only a week in so bare with my ignorance and lack of knowledge. Im curious as to what strength I should be mixing up the liquid fert, the packaging says 4ml part a and b to 1L but im concerned this might end up being to strong for my seedlings and cook them befor they get a chance at life, should I lower the ratio and increase on a weekly basis up to the 4ml recommendation?

Im also curious as to how much of the water/fert mix i should be using on the plants them selfs, should it be a light mist to only saturate the top layers of the medium or should it be a full saturation as required when soil drys (say top 1inch).

So far im pretty happy, 8 out of 9 seeds have sprouted. First week I was leaving them all inside due to cooler evenings and to encourage growth but the next week is looking like great weather both day and jight temps. Fyi QLDER here ;)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Attached Files:

2. If I start them inside under a grow light, should I ween them down to the same light cycle before putting them outside?