Australia - Domestic Seed Sources (no customs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SteveMango, Jul 19, 2021.

1. I meant Fulvic as in a product we use in organic gardening called (Ful-Power)
    https://www.bioag.com/products/ful-power/
    Or you can just dissolve a little Shilajit in water, best of both worlds.

• Like Like x 1

2. Ordered from MediseedMan.com They are Legit:yay:Ordered Monday arrived Friday. They have a good range as well. :metal:

3. I think you mean Mediseed.com and they seem to now have tranfer as well :Love-Plant:

4. Sorry guys lol rip I tried

5. Any chance you have any info on Northstar Diesal? I ordered from kanga seeds and have had them arrive and all germinate so far.. but I can’t seem to find any info on this strain at all? Do you know anything about it’s genetics, indica/sativa, what it grows like etc? Cheers

6. Great topic. I ordered from Mediseed Man but haven’t received yet.

7. Looks like Yantra has got issues. According to website they’re in court with the police. Outcome will be interesting.

8. #50 groundswell, Feb 28, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2022

I ordered from mediseedsman, i ordered 10 white rhino, 5 og kush then on another order ordered 6 chemdawg 4, and 6 bubba kush.
    i put 5 chemdawgs in a glass and paper towel method i have always had success with and only 2 germinated those both died after putting under a 13 watt compact flouro for 10 days, they didnt even grow roots.
    a freebie from the attitude heavy grapefruit from europa seeds germinated within 12 hours of putting it in a glass of water..
    i dont know if i shoould bother with the rest of the seeds they sent me i might only grow one larger plant in my tent this time grapefruit in a scrog.....and work out a way to buy from the attitude again or herbies.

9. i just popped 4 bubba kush into a glass just to see if i can get one to germinate..if more than one germinates ill give it or them to a friend.

10. I ordered 6 Wedding Cake and 2 OGKush from mediseedman, whilst they did turn up, only had one OGKush germinate but died shortly after popping. I think either old seeds or bad genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had similar problems with seeds from mediseedman.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frosty flower got raided, seed factory, fair dinkum hemp seed, caveman, yantra, Aussie baked beans, Aussie canna.

There was a bit of sell out the competition to reduce sentence. A bit of $30,000 worth of seeds sent to your home address and ??? Why you got raided.

Just a bunch of shit happened. I may have been under the magnifying glass but I'd stopped re: wholesaling some time ago. Plus got on medical so didn't need to grow for a bit. Iced grape krush in foreground. Tanzanian heirloom X dark diesel rear. Zkittles X local sativa left of shot.

Attached Files:

13. Canna volt seeds. I recommend them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just done an order with canna volt seeds. Good selection of fem and autos. I’ll post how the delivery went in a few days. Tent has just gone into flower, might be a couple of months until I can give a germ report.

• Like Like x 1
  15. In the post today.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mine took a week but that was Australia post, usually 2 -3 days.

17. What did you order?

18. i think they must be based not far from me,Aus post says I’ll get them Monday. Ones I really wanted were sold out ,but I think I still did ok. Ordered black widow,shiskaberry kush and bruce banner #3. All are meant to have face melting levels of thc. Good reports about Blimburn seeds on the interweb,and gardeners on growdairies.com seem to get good results.