Austin, Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sholtis512, Jul 23, 2012.

1. New and from Austin, Texas. Wheres all the good bud at around here :D
    Nice to meet everyone! :) I'm Brandon

2. I'm from Houston, but I love this city! ATX!

3. Tell me you have been to bc? :)

4. I'm from cypress, outside of Houston but I was just in Austin this weekend. I go pretty often, because, who can get enough of Austin lol? Oh, and bc...nothing but over priced.

5. Yeah, Austin is pretty chill man :) But i'll give it to you, bc is way over priced!! Nice shop though.

6. Whatssup brandon:wave: Welcome to the city!(GC&ATX)

and as for your question I just moved from HTX and Im wondering the same thing! lol

7. Nice to meet you :) I have come across some pretty good strains, but not fully satisfied :/ When did you arrive? How are you liking it here?

8. Welcome
    Aboard check out my great white shark grow, that's where the best buds are

9. I moved about 3 weeks ago, and I love it so far. I live on the SS and all I have found is some regg:cry: lol I know there is some really good around here, just haven't found anyone yet..

10. Nice! Yeah, there is some real good, just gotta find it :) My guy has been pretty consistent, but lives over off of west gate if you know where that is.... 35-40 min drive for me :(

11. Are you on the northside?

12. I'm literally right on the edge of buda/austin :)

13. Cool man were you move from?

14. If you get a hold of some really good shit soon you should pm me with a pic of it bro :)

15. Florida :(

16. Will do! You do the same!

17. Will do man! I will send you a few pictures of the buds i've gotten over the past month. Just got to get to a computer :) my phone is trash!

18. [quote name='"Sholtis512"']

Yeah, Austin is pretty chill man :) But i'll give it to you, bc is way over priced!! Nice shop though.[/quote]

Agreed, they definitely have some amazing work in their shop.

19. Everything is just top of the line material. Bc is where I picked up my MGW circ bubbler too!

20. [quote name='"Sholtis512"']
    Everything is just top of the line material. Bc is where I picked up my MGW circ bubbler too![/quote]

I figured :D I bought my carbon filter and ash catcher from BC as well.