Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

austin texas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beardedmikey, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Tell me about my city.just moved here two days ago and am new to my possible happenings.any good weed related story's?

2. Austin is an awesome city, prob my favorite. The Bud scene is great, always able to find some fresh amazing dank anywhere really. Cops are more tolerable in Austin. There's always some sort of live music downtown. Marley Fest is coming up in April. And Down town is amazing the whole 6th street scene and the bars are real nice. You'll Love AUSTIN!!

3. The people make Austin. Definitely one of my favorite places. I live about 2 hours from Austin so I frequent quite often. Marley fest soon! South by southwest is always fun. Your in a great city!

4. Can find some great dank. Lots of music, good night scene. Great college city. Avoid Williamson county like the plague.

5. Can you guys tell me about Houston? Im gonna be going down there soon, headed down there for work.

6. if you see a crazy red headed kid with guages selling badass art on 9th street that's my homie brandon. coolest cat in austin

7. Houston 4th biggest city in America..
    Lots of violence, but a lot of nice people.
    Can find a lot of dank and a lot of schwag from cartels.
    Some cops are chill, some are crazy.
    Greatest music scene in the world IMO.. Gotta love Houston rap! :hello:

8. Austin is a great city, especially if you like music and smokin'. I went to school in Houston and I love that city as well - they have LOTS of food options with a wide range of prices (lots of cheap places though that are actually good).

I know Houston way better than I know Austin, but with Austin you can't really go wrong man. Lots of undergrads (so a bevy of young people) live in Austin and the local crowd is fairly young too (or not old school old). Lots of smoke shops. Lots of outdoor activities to do, both in and around Austin. LOTS of people like to bike.

9. I live 40ish mins from ATX.. .. It's awesome there OP visit 6th street sometime, So much fun, and like people have said, the Dank There is FIRE also :smoke:

Make weekly trips to Austin if you know what I mean! ;);)

10. haha best advise someone can give someone who moved there. Im from wilco and if people think their cops are dicks, they have no idea what a real dick head cop can be. FUCK WILCO

11. i'm moving there in a few months man haha see u around

12. @DAVID When you come to the ATX.. HMU :) I'll get your mind right :smoke:

13. haha my man i will.. do u play music? i'm moving there from RI to play music and see what happens lol

14. gc-austin meet up
    coming soon?
    :cool:

15. Already my dude :smoke: and I certainly do play music bro, Been killing the guitar since 04' :D

16. hell yeah buddy what kinda music do you play?

i play all kinds of stuff blues, rock, folk, country, pop, etc

i've only been playing for about 4 years it'll be about when i get down there.. i'm nothing special but i can hold my own in a jam :D

maybe you can teach me a few things when i get down there haha

17. Like you I play all kinds, I love music of ALL Genres, Well.. Except country :p I just play from how I'm feeling that specific day and whatnot.

And most definitely bro, I've taught alot of people how to get to shredding the guitar lol and I'm usually alot younger than them :laughing:

When you move to austin are you moving to south austin or what?

18. no idea man.. i'm probly gonna find a roommate or just fly out there with my guitar and a backpack and try to get on my feet ya know?

19. definitely know what you mean man, shit when? cause we might be needing a roommate in like 2 months. I'm pretty sure someone moving! But I'm not 100%

Well shit, just let me know when your down here, and we can rock it out and party it up :cool:

20. bump for more people in Austin?!