Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Austin Texas, Mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EuDxKing, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Ive smoked some amazing dank.
    And see schwag, nasty as can be.
    One thing that doesnt seem to exist in this area is mids.
    I ask people, and they never know what i'm talking about.

Rookies, dont get it twisted....i'm not asking for a hook-up.
    Just wondering, because i know some stoners pretty high up on the pot ladder, and they cant seem to find mids either.
    Just wondering if i'm not trying hard enough, or if thats the real deal.

Regardless, picked up a 1/4 of some stuff called "connie chung."
    Hows the rest of Texas smoking?

2. They are around. Some idiots are charging full price for them too. I dont like mids at all.

3. I always smoke dank, but some times i like to start with some less potent bud, and then finish off with some dank.
    Ive heard it might be called KB now a days.
    suposedly 15/g, 45/eight or something.

4. yeah I understand.

$15 a g and $45 an 1/8 is too high for mids.

At the max $10 a g even that is too pricey for mids. I dont like them because they taste bad, and you have to smoke a lot of it. The high is sub par as well.

I dont like calling mids KB. I categorize it in the same aspect as schwag. Not worth my time or money.

5. theres good mids around
    last mids i got was 60 an O

6. Damn.
    I guess i really just need to look harder.
    Because i would love some mids at 60 an O.

7. yeah i've never come across anyone selling mids, or even seen them before here in Houston, Texas. only schwag and dank.

8. Now that I think about it I haven't seen mids around Houston (hometown) either. The Shoreline they bring in though is siiiick. Now here in Lubbock it is another story. Schwag is everywhere and if you know the right people you can score some dro. Kinda depressing.

9. Hey man, I cant find any shwag but I can find mids and dank. Check out my pickup thread for the mids

10. check out my last thread

11. i live in westlake, and i can get an oz. of GOOD mids for $90, there around, it just takes looking

12. massachusetts mids is like 110 an O, or like 60 a half here which isnt that bad at a few bucks a gram bam

13. Im in houston and i used to get some really good mid..it was coming from arizona [​IMG][​IMG]

I cant get it no more tho