Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussies what eye drops and ISO do you use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RollnLikeAPanda, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Alot of the threads about eye drops and isopropyl are great advise if you live in USA or Can but as an Aussie I find the brands mentioned difficult to come by so my questions are;

What are some good eye drops and how effective are they?

Also does anyone make qwiso? And if yes what ISO do you use, where do you get it and how effective is it?

Cheers

2. Murine Clear Eyes Drops is all i ever have used u can get it at pharmacies,online i think even at safeway (wollies) and coles. Its about 7-10 bucks for 15ml

3. I get my iso from BigW $7 for 100% as for eyedrops i use visine normal. Hope this helps:smoke:

4. i just go to the chemist and ask for cleareyes haha. never any shady looks or hassle