Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie or American bongs ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudSmokersOnly1, Jun 5, 2012.

1. which bong is better ?

2. you can't really compare bongs by country man.

as an aussie, i would say that the US has a much larger range of high quality bongs FOR SALE than we have here, but that doesn't mean that they are American and it also doesn't mean that we don't have some awesome billys.

the popular aussie brands such as Agung and Magic Water Pipe make some pretty ordinary bongs but some of the lesser known companies and independant glass blowers make some awesome shit. there's always a diamond in the rough.

in the end it's a moot point because the best bongs come from germany and the like.

happy toking :bongin:

3. as long as it's not mass produced from china, the average US and Australian quality will probably be similar if not equal.

4. America is better!

5. ^subjective. many americans would give anything to live in Australia's economy

6. pretty sure US has a fucking huge selection compared to Australia .

aren't they illegal there ? I know they can be for tobacco but I remember the laws being differnt or something .

7. it depends which state you live in. they are illegal to display or sell in a retail store in New South Wales, Queensland, and as of this year, Victoria :mad:.

you can still order them from interstate or overseas as that comes under federal law.

also i think OP was trying to compare american MADE bongs to australian made bongs. the US may have a huge selection but they're not all american brands

8. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

it depends which state you live in. they are illegal to display or sell in a retail store in New South Wales, Queensland, and as of this year, Victoria :mad:.

you can still order them from interstate or overseas as that comes under federal law.

also i think OP was trying to compare american MADE bongs to australian made bongs. the US may have a huge selection but they're not all american brands[/quote]

No , American has a HUGE selection of US made class .

whether it be companies or local blowers .

Don't Aussie bongs have metal bowls and downs tems aswell ? Or only some like that ?

9. Growing up in aussie i was like yea glass bong with rubber grommet and metal stem hektik then i saw what was on offer in the US, ordered a GonG bong straight away. Aussie bongs (generally) arent in comparison to the ones here in us so to answer your question

US bongs

10. Germans make the best bongs. Come to think of it, everything the Germans make seems to be the best. Cars, guns, bongs. Also isn't most bongs in Aussie made to be "wine pouters "?

11. yes, the majority of them do, like the brands i mentioned earlier (wtf that link was put in there automatically?!) but you can get some good GonG if you go to the right places :)

yeah the germans definitely make the best everything... beer springs to mind :p

as for the 'Wine Pourers', that's what they market bongs as in the states where they are illegal. they're terrible and not worth buying at all. but i stress this is only cause they became illegal it's not how they would normally sell bongs.

i just get all my shit from GC now unless i come across a sick glass blower at the markets or something.

hope i could clear some things up for you guys :bongin:

12. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

yes, the majority of them do, like the brands i mentioned earlier (wtf that link was put in there automatically?!) but you can get some good GonG if you go to the right places :)

yeah the germans definitely make the best everything... beer springs to mind :p

as for the 'Wine Pourers', that's what they market bongs as in the states where they are illegal. they're terrible and not worth buying at all. but i stress this is only cause they became illegal it's not how they would normally sell bongs.

i just get all my shit from GC now unless i come across a sick glass blower at the markets or something.

hope i could clear some things up for you guys :bongin:[/quote]

That would suck not being able to buy bongs at a headship.

13. yeah it really does. where i live the law only came in at the start of this year so i stocked up before it happened.

you can still buy grinders, hand pipes and papers though

14. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

yeah it really does. where i live the law only came in at the start of this year so i stocked up before it happened.

you can still buy grinders, hand pipes and papers though[/quote]

Are blunt wraps banned as well? I know Canada or certain provinces within Canada have taken action to ban them.

15. ahhh.. good question. i'm not 100% sure because i very rarely smoke blunts and i haven't bought blunt wraps since last year anyway, but i think you can still buy them. but as i said i'm not totally sure

i'm more of a water filtered guy :bongin: