Aussie Noobie Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PoloBalck93, May 28, 2012.

1. Hey all!

Im new to the whole MJ growing but iv decided this year im going to give it a shot with an outdoor grow.
    Now I live in South Australia where the summers are hot (35+c)and the winters are cold (currently its 8c outside) and therefore im going to need a pretty hardy strain.
    Has anyone got any ideas as to a strain suited to my climate that's pretty easy to take care of?

That leads me to my next question, Where do i get seeds?
    Now iv been smoking for the past year and not once have i found a bag seed (and believe me i have been looking). Are their any aussies out their who have used a good seed bank that will ship stealthy to my door?

I have tried searching the forums but haven't really found anything.

Cheers all Polo :bongin:

2. 8C? You don't know the meaning of a cold winter lol. Pretty much anything should grow well in those temps, youtube the video "Marijuana - A Growers Lot" It is made by an Australian and he grows over winter as well so that just shows you shouldn't have any problems with cold temperatures. If it gets really hot it may slow growth a bit but shouldn't cause any major problems so long as they have adequate water. Not so sure on companies that ship to Australia though.