Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie guys I got a question for ya

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the_tobzster, Feb 24, 2014.

1. So I am currently in Australia on my travels and I keep getting the smell of bud all of the time. I'd like to think weed is a pretty unique smell that my nose instantly picks up on hahaha.... Anyway, do you think the smell is something other than weed? I thought maybe some kinda tree or wild thing I am not aware of. But maybe everybody just loves to get blazed over here :p

Sent from Space onboard the Galactic Bluntship

2. its probably weed man, keep your eyes open and find that shit. could be a skunk though.

3. Hahaha when I was there I had to wonder if they had skunks (they don't). But there are probably plants that smell similar

However in places like byron bay the bud will definitely be plentiful and smoked pretty openly

4. Actually I had a plant in my backyard that really smelt like pot, don't be fooled!