Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. 4.16 grams, really dense really smelly in a sweat way :)
    looks orangey hairy reds every where and lots of green with all of it covered in tricomes very crystaly to look at :)
    taste is a 10 outa 10, vanilla sweet creamy taste.
    high is a extremely floaty trippy high, very relaxing mellow, not much cotton mouth at all, no dry eyes, music is awesome and just no anxiety and very happy like really happy uplifting :D
    i beleive the strains called Juice Fruity

vaped a bit about 1:50pm and im still high at 4:46pm very long lasting :)

withought further adoo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nice closeup

[​IMG]

Curing these bad boys cause theirs so much bud its easier to store in a glass jar then in plastic baggies :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. for some reason i have lost all my subs !!

3. that sucks viol

4. nice buds jack :bongin:

5. heres some popcorn i got the other day mad smoke looks like shit smokes smooth and knocks my socks off . but i dont smoke that much . I took about 20 photos and only 1 decent one came out .

Attached Files:

6. that looks groovy mate :)

7. So is foreign bud better than American?

8. lol the best bud from the world comes from growers and every part of the world has growers lets assume so the best bud in the world is all over you just need to find a good grower :)

9. got this for $10 of my mate today, first time I've smoked in a while.
    gave it a bit more of a trim before i smoked it and it gave me a real nice mix between a body and head high
    [​IMG]

10. i always get the same bags shaggy hahah

but seriously, im dryer than a motherfucker

11. general Adelaide price is

1.5-2g = $25

25 is a normal bag, and then you work out the quater, eight, and half oz prices based off the price of a full oz which is $220.

Recently moved to the Gold Coast, only bought weed like twice and the most recent I got was 7g for $80, smoked a bit of bud here though from people I've met etc, and Adelaide bud is way better.

12. #112 ironknukles, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  13. [​IMG]

just your average sunshine coast bud

14. Here in Perth its really just luck of the draw in what you get, Ive had a lot of bud that hasnt been flushed etc I heard some natives even put fly spray on them to make it frosty and to weigh it down...

15. hopefully getting an ounce on friday and harving it with my buddy, will try and remember to snap some photos before we split it

16. :yay:Whats doin ill post some photos of my new grow auto in a min

17. ill post a photo of what i picked up yesterday when i get home from work. Chopped with my buddy for his birthday and he was stoked!

18. Aussie bud looks pretty tasty. I've been to Melbourne and the gold coast, lived in Brisbane for a year when i was younger. Wish i could go back and blaze some herb there. great weather :D

:smoke: :love:

19. gatorade billys til the end fellas

20. Not sure how good my bud is but it gets me high as hell, maybe you guys could tell me how good it looks? Here's two strains I currently have sorry for poor pic quality.

Attached Files: