Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Yea the trim ain't the best. But it is not bad enough for me to complain $240 for the ounce and the Q of white rhino chucked in since I gave "it" the seeds.

2. Everything looks super dense and hairy for the most part, lookin good man.

3. looks dank! I love seeing bud from other country's. :smoke:

4. #84 fairmasterOz, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    G'day guys hope your all having a good festive season.
    This stuff is really nice , tastes kind of sweet or like chocolate on the exhale!
    Typical Aussie no name quality:)

Take care if your out on the roads and have a great new years.
    Oz

Strong too forgot photos ;)

Attached Files:

5. These are better I think, no flash. The smell is unreal like a hashy fruitbasket;)

Attached Files:

6. So damn hairy! Looks bomb as fuck. :smoke:

7. Nice indoor or outside? Everything is from the room lights here now. I would always garden in Aussie!

8. so whars happened people we need some more bud shots im still vaping my last bud shot so cmon share the love

9. Delicious.

Attached Files:

10. Hey guys i'm drinking a Fosters! Fuck Yeah! Cheers mates

11. #91 To High 2 Fly, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    I have lived in australia my whole life and have never seen a fosters lol

12. Yeah, I only ever see people drink it overseas now, Its been long forgotten.

13. #93 jackc, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    This is what I plan to make into an alcohol tincture tomorrow :) its a quarter ounce

14. does anyone know why Apu was banned?

15. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']does anyone know why Apu was banned?[/quote]

No idea hey. I thought he'd be back by now.

16. Nice buds, if you have time have a look at my pick ups.

17. [quote name='"friedricey"']Nice buds, if you have time have a look at my pick ups.[/quote]

Sweet mate will do. Are pics uploading off the phone app yet??

18. Maybe the strongest Mj ive ever smoked, great for cleaning house, makes me a bit paraniod tho.
    Im going to make some penut butter cups out of a few grams right now.
    Take it easy GC/

Oz

Attached Files:

19. that looks awesome mate :) im picking up tomorrow hopefully and ill be adding some pics of it then :) might even live up to your lot, how much for how much. and sounds like a strong sativa if its got you up and running around the house hahah :)

20. Ill get some shots when i get some weed . Man that looks like some serious shit right there mate !!:D