Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #61 Apu, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    My camera was to shitty to take a nice pic of the whole pickup so I got a close up so you could see its quality.

IMG_0547.JPG (For the record its a shitty gen 1 Iphone so you can't see the crystals very well)

It was an indoor grow if anyone was curious.

2. [quote name='"Apu"']My camera was to shitty to take a nice pic of the whole pickup so I got a close up so you could see its quality.

[​IMG] (For the record its a shitty gen 1 Iphone so you can't see the crystals very well)

It was an indoor grow if anyone was curious.[/quote]

Looks great apu. How the smoke?

3. Only just had my first bowl as I posted, But It is really nice, I may go back to sleep lol

4. [quote name='"Apu"']

Only just had my first bowl as I posted, But It is really nice, I may go back to sleep lol[/quote]

Lol nice one might go do the same!

5. When I went to check on my plant today, it was gone! A birdie must of come and pecked it up :(

Guess I better germ another, this time with a coke bottle over it..

6. damn, that sucks man, hope the next one turns out better!

7. more bud pictures aussie's i know im not the only one that wants to see em!

8. when i find someone whom i can aquire some ill post a pick till then i got none :(

9. got some super killer bud of this uni chick anyway once my camera is up and runnign ill take a pic :) its so red and hairy and the high is amazing

10. [quote name='"jackc"']got some super killer bud of this uni chick anyway once my camera is up and runnign ill take a pic :) its so red and hairy and the high is amazing[/quote]

Nice one! Xmas buds! I gotta pick up soon on my last couple of bowls now

11. and i was lucky to get it the bloke she gets from just went to his folks place for the holis so i got the last available.

12. [quote name='"jackc"']and i was lucky to get it the bloke she gets from just went to his folks place for the holis so i got the last available.[/quote]

Ha score. At the fucking plaza man this place is fucked!

13. Good to see some good Aussie chronic! Doing our country proud :D

14. image-1656653252.png

Here's my bud better photo coming soon

15. I should really post but I always think about it like half way through my ounce lol

16. nice budz jack, man all aussie bud is so fucking hairy.

does anyone know why that is? a lot of the posts in stash jar have some dank ass shit but it's never quite as hairy as our buds down here :confused:

17. I got some really nice dank yesterday, I will post a pic but I feel my camera phone does not do it justice but here you go anyway. The bud on top(Because its the dankest lol) is from my Q of verified White rhino I can personally say it is because I gave the guy the seeds and saw it during the grow(I know how hard it is to believe strain names in Aus). The rest is just some no-name dank I grabbed as well. One of the buds is a little leafy but it can't be perfect every time I guess

IMG_0635.JPG

18. mmm looks yum apu. white rhino sounds amazing, not perfectly trimmed but i don't mind that because it makes for good edibles or hash :bongin: