Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Yeah, you have it pretty good.

2. but yeah im serious about the weed im running dry, i have to take brakes inbetween now sucks as hell cause im running low, those videos were a special pressie to myself also promised to the vape club thread

3. Sexy as fuck.

4. I heard some of you guys talking about schoolies even though I am 20 and never finished high school I look about 15. So I hit it up every year when you guys come down to Torquay. Was last weekend they came here I believe. If anyone of you hit up Torquay maybe we met haha

Had a fairly good time, I am the one Aussie who dislikes the beach because I can't swim for shit. But how could you not have a good time with thousands of just legal tail walking around....mmmmm

5. #46 fairmasterOz, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Deleted

6. sunny coast, queensland man!

7. [quote name='"shaggy11"']

sunny coast, queensland man![/quote]

Not so sunny today bro

8. hahaha yeah, this weather sucks, cant go for a skate or anything...

where abouts are you?

9. [quote name='"shaggy11"']hahaha yeah, this weather sucks, cant go for a skate or anything...

where abouts are you?[/quote]

Way back in the hills

10. I should be picking up an O tomoz will post pics. Family member grow op source hehe. The man came to my grandmothers funeral :)

11. [quote name='"carlosprite"']Bugger, I thought I might of missed it.

I planted one earlier anyway, was going to plant another will see how they go![/quote]

My first one sprouted today, very cool :p even if it turns out shit, it will still be awesome to know what I have done.

12. Damn, Australia has some danks. I have always wanted to visit that country, now I really want to.

13. i swear i've gotten the bud in the first pic before. looks exactly the same even with the white spots that look like mould kinda

14. Waiting until tomoz for the pickup. Dam rain flooded a bit of my town.

15. [quote name='"Gimmie a Puff"']i swear i've gotten the bud in the first pic before. looks exactly the same even with the white spots that look like mould kinda[/quote]

Yeah I just tipped them out of a jar I use all the time. The last stuff I had in it was covered it looks like really fine white sugar the bud was an under mature wispy sativa bush, really strong tho.

16. Looks like yall get it real good I like the frosty stuff in the middle

17. Just finished my second harvest will post pics soon.

18. [quote name='"thierry weed"']Just finished my second harvest will post pics soon.[/quote]

Sweet man sweet!

19. you indoor or outdoor grow?