(Aus)Some Questions About Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 100mbps, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Im thinking of growing weed soon but i have some questions:

1) What's the best/safest website to get seeds from for an aussie

2) also, am I able to grow out door now? Im from NSW and want to plant a seed or 2 outside but im not sure if it will work because of the season/temperature

I don't know about the best for an Aussie, due to me not being one, but I am originally from the OSW lol. Anyway, I use attitude seed bank and have never had problems. I'm pretty sure they ship to Australia. But I guess it would be better to buy from an Australia based seed bank so you don't have to wait as long. I ordered seeds from attitude a couple of days ago and received them in 21 hours.

Up here we are right in the middle of summer so I guess you guys are right in the middle of winter. What is your maximum day temperature and minimum night temperature at the moment? 
    How many hours of daylight are you currently getting? 

3. #3 100mbps, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    Ill just order from Attitude seed bank aswell as I've heard good stuff about them xD

Day light currently goes dark at around 5:30 and Im not sure what the min and max temperatures are sorry, is there somewhere i can find that? sorry as you can see im an absolute beginner haha

4. 1) If you want guaranteed delivery go for Southern Star Seeds as they are shipped from within Australia or go bonza if you want more genetics to choose from.

2) Hard to grow now as the plants go straight into flower and don't veg, plus the temperatures are started to drop now finally. Around the time of the grandfinals for the league/afl is a good time to plant/start to germinate.

5. Cheers man! That must suck, but when I order the seed/s I'm gonna see what it's like :yay:

Google weather report for your town, or maybe you have a weather app on your phone? If temps go lower than 15 degrees growth is slow. Below 10 and it pretty much stops. If your day time temps get up to the 20s and not too low in the nights they will probably grow

So it gets dark at 5:30 yeah, what time does it get light? a quick Google for your specific town should tell you sun rise and sun set times. This will likely be on a weather site

7. It begins to get day time at around 6;30 am from what i remember, that should be alright i think :)