Aurora's Incredible Photoperiod 600W HPS Grow! (PINEAPPLE CHUNK Barney's Farm)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Jun 14, 2017.

1. #121 MilkyAurora, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    it's amazing, you play on pc or what? Whats your favourite character?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #122 MilkyAurora, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    I want to aim for around 300g dry in total from the 3 plants, you think thats possible? I Guess we all dont know lol

3. overwatch is cool. I have it on xbox but do most of my gaming on my new laptop and haven't got it for my pc yet. But I love playing team fortress 2, ect.

• Like Like x 2
  4. What other games on PC?

5. Totally possible and a good goal. Not an outrageous one that you can't achieve.

I'm not sure how many weeks you have left but if you keep those plants healthy and swelling you could easily get 3.5oz a plant and that's all it would take to get you there roughly. I also grow in a 4x4. I grew two plants that last round. I just finished jarring up the blue dream last night. 12 quart jars full or 12oz's of bud. Last time I also got 8oz's of larf and trim for edibles on each plant. I still have another large plant on the drying rack that is probably 8oz's. I also cut two large colas off the 12ozr early so I could sample it. It's maybe more close to 13. I use 770 watts.

I think 300 grams with a 600 in the same space should be no problem with some experience. I think I'm reaching close to the limit of a 4x4. Not sure you can fit 2 pounds in there. It seems about a pound and a half it's pretty darn full of buds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They have 3 weeks left. Really hoping they'll stay healthy lol. Hopefully with you people helping me they won't die.
    You seem to have done a great grow last time round :)

7. shit i have about 100 in my steam library lol. I usually play some battlefield 1 and then, one of my many steam library games. theres one on steam called paladins thats a lot like overwatch. Its f2p though too.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I also had an air pump fail for my airstones in dwc that I didn't notice was failing for weeks. I had my largest plant fall over twice because it was so heavy on top, broke a few colas. I stuck my largest cola into the fan doing a water change in the tent.. heh. I probably could have done better but it was my best harvest yet. Next one with my new light is going to be epic I think. My crystal is larger then the blue dream when I put it in flower. It's also in promix so it will be easier to take care of. I think it may be a 1 pound plant. I'll see by mid September.

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah I would say thats easily attainable. I got a qp off one plant and I only use t5 light and an led. You should get that with an hps for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. A great grow and a lot of chaos lol.
    I want to try and get a pound max from all 3. We'll have to see closer to time.
    When you starting your next one? I'll show you some updated pictures tonight especially of the big girl pineapple chunk.

11. Excited! Try to push the pound with all 3 girls ;)
    Me and my partner play mainly over watch and don't starve together. We really want to buy player battle grounds.

12. I'm trying to get off my butt and finish trimming the last few branches today. Then I have to clean the bud tent, blow out the fans, do a fresh water change on my 3 DWC plants, Do a lollipop trim on the crystal before I move it, clean and set up the clone machine again so I can put the crystal cuttings in it, transplant at least 3 other plants that have been cramped in the corners of the veg tent before I moved stuff, ect, ect.

I never realized how much work growing can be. You can let it get out of control. It's taken me so long to trim out my room by myself with a little help from my wife this time it's ridiculous. It's been like a week of at least an hour or two a day.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I thought growing would be like getting my weed for free... lol. It probably takes more then 40 hours of work for me per pound. With trimming it's more like 60. Almost seems like worth it to buy it if you don't smoke a lot. Growing sucks up a lot of time and energy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I don't mind the effort though, its the time to harvest that kills me. Next grow im going to do around 6-8 plants and start them all under 12/12 from day 1.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Looking frosty. Good job on training.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Especially the sour diesel... love how white and frosty that thing looks already. Can't wait to take photos near the end lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. #138 McSloth, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    I play on Xbox I like soldier 76, genji and bastion. Don't get to play it often last time was probably about a month ago.

• Like Like x 2
  18. My favourite is Genji :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I spent an hour or two a night doing 4 at the same time throughout veg and early flower with autos in there too. Like everyday constant LST as all my photoperiods now (Blueberry, Sour diesel and Pineapple chunk) are trained quite well I think apart from the minor stem snaps on sour diesel. I did that good a canopy without any topping at all. Straight up garden wire LST lol
    First proper attempt too.

So I'm hoping for quite a big yield off all of them, especially blueberry and PC. Think I deserve it with all the time and effort everyday :)

My partner was meant to help me but doesn't haha. But I like that better as it's a hobby to have on my own and I think that's what she wants me to have. Any tips or anything I can do now to increase yield as that's all I want. Just fed them advanced nutrients Overdrive which kick starts there energy levels to maximum again like early/mid flower. Grown fully organic too so should have lots of beneficial bacteria helping me lol

• Like Like x 1