Aurora's Incredible Photoperiod 600W HPS Grow! (PINEAPPLE CHUNK Barney's Farm)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Seems to me that they weren't at all affected by the small defoliation they had!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just received a lovely delivery! A new carbon filter to use for the rest of this grow and for my future grows! :) I ordered the same 6 inch one i usually get from another company and recieved a larger in length one than i thought i'd get so thats a great result. Having a longer can help in anyway? I'm assuming better airflow etc.

IMG_3316.JPG IMG_3317.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. more carbon, should last longer, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Really starting to think what my yield will be with these 3 ladies in total.

Also thinking about what strains to do next! Any suggestions?

5. More bud shots!

Blueberry -

IMG_3318.JPG IMG_3320.JPG IMG_3322.JPG IMG_3324.JPG

Sour Diesel -

IMG_3330.JPG IMG_3332.JPG IMG_3334.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. I turned my light off 1 hour early... Will it Be okay? Mistake...

7. It's fine. What you don't want to do is leave the light on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for that mate lol. Was worrying all my hard work and patience was going to waste!
    You seen the bud shots and stuff i posted? How you thinking my ladies are? :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Very pretty pics and videos. Nice structure to the buds. They look like they're getting dense on the top. Considering the darkness of the green I would consider reducing the nitro heavy component of your feed by 25% or more.

Blue Dream is my largest plant yet but White Widow had the largest colas. I'm currently getting ready to bud a Crystal plant and I like the look of it. It's really similar in structure to the WW being half of the plant's genetics so I'm anticipating large colas from it too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Looking great!! I bet you get close to a qp !! That's just a guess... I've never harvested any only bought sacks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looks like 2-3oz's a plant to me dried if they're all about the size of the full size one I see pictured.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The other two are bigger :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. And i'm aiming for more! ;) 3 weeks left! They're already massive, also i'm adding OVERDRIVE into the feed tonight for two weeks!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. its the worst part! well...third worst after trimming marathons and waiting for veg process lol.
    I always try not to focus on yield lol. Had my heart strings pulled a few too many times by my girl Mary jane!
    As far as strains...hmm. You kind of covered the gammut here with this grow, at least in my opinion, you got some of the best strains available. Depends on what kind of high you like? I'm anticipating really liking my pineapple chunk and absolutely LOVE the jungle kush. So I will probably keep those going for a while...
    Trainwreck was one that was amazing, so was critical kush if you like the sedative/pain killing type of buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeilds really important to me as me and my partner suffer from mental health and it helps us alot.
    Would really love a big stash to have for awhile also so i can grow without being impaitient haha!
    Jungle kush seems like a good one to try for me, seen a couple people say its really nice! Thanks for suggestion.
    Pineapple chunk smells SO sweet dude, like the best thing ive ever smelt.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Did you see the videos i posted?

17. yeah I saw the gifs you posted up there. They look great no doubt!
    I have back problems. Had 1 fusion surgery already and it didn't take, so now in about 2 months I'm gonna have a second, more intrusive op to re-do the fusion. so for me, I love the sedative, narcotic effect. And by the calendar I was probably a week early cutting down that jungle kush plant, but I the trichomes looked right, so did the hairs on the outside and it is fucking perfect. Mine was from Island Seed Company. I got it from a dispensary here in michigan. I actually just got a seed out of a bud while I was packing my bowl lol.
    So for your issues do you prefer the head high then or more couch lock? Because that Peyote Cookies I'm growing is a strong plant for sure. They are from barneys as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ouch man, I suffer from major depression/anxiety. Depression tends to ive me bad back pain along with my bad posture that i am trying to correct as my mrs moans at me lol Probably nowhere near the same, but it does get bad and i don't usually feel pain.

Me and my partner prefer a head high, so probably harvest a tad bit early or just on time. Hardly no ambers.

We like feeling energetic and playing overwatch :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. #120 McSloth, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Overwatch is such a fun game to play I enjoy it so much. I completely understand back pain I was in a really bad car accident and am medically retired. I enjoy the couch lock but I typically aim for about 20 - 30% Amber.

• Like Like x 2