Aurora's Incredible Photoperiod 600W HPS Grow! (PINEAPPLE CHUNK Barney's Farm)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Not at all the grow that I had I harvested about 4oz per plant.

• Like Like x 2
  2. So many likes! Haha. Nice to wake up to :p
    What was your grow? Do you have a journal?
    I'm really hoping ill get that, would help me and my partner drastically.

3. certainly possible, I just got 4.25 oz off my girl that I just cut down, so yes, a pound is totally attainable!

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's a sweet yield... did you pick any beforehand or did you leave it untouched until the end?
    I'm thinking of snipping a small bottom bud of my blueberry tonight just for a bit of fun.

5. I clipped a small bud from the bottom off about 2 weeks ago and tried it. Couldn't wait haha

Feel free to check my journal!

JMan42028's (hopefully) Perpetual Grow Journal!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Was it any good? Mines around 3 weeks from finish but i can't wait either haha!

7. Yes I do have a journal but I didn't really keep up on it as well as I should have.
    McSloths kings kush, white widow, purple haze here's the link to it I'm about to put it in my signature again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #48 MilkyAurora, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    I'll check it out! You should keep it up to date as i'll watch now :p
    Glad you're back!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Took some nice pictures of Blueberry! Really starting to fill out... Everyday!
    The smell is lovely.

IMG_3090.JPG IMG_3095.JPG IMG_3093.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nearly time for lights out, went in there for awhile to have a peek :p
    After their water they have all raised there leaves again ready for the light!

It's amazing how they are so much different than autos. It literally only takes 20 minutes to see differences and watch them correct and reposition. They all seem so healthy.

Never growing autos again xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Me and my partner are planning on testing a small bud from one of the girls tonight.... Will have to let you guys know the result :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've been resisting the urge to do that haha. So many sweet popcorn buds to choose from haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. We all have the same problem. I picked one fat bud at the top as it was bleaching too much. Only day 45. I usually harvest this after 56 days of 12/12. DSCF1314.JPG bud gc.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  14. Share!? That looks really nice mate, that bleaching though haha! I use that garden wire also!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I couldn't resist anymore lol! Picked off two popcorn buds and some leaves for me and the mrs from Red Dragon from Barneys Farm! Hit us hard! Really nice sativa head high right now, lasted a good hour and faded for another hour. Really excited for the end product now!

If you can resist keep trying lol! I've just snapped and had to xD

• Like Like x 3
  16. #56 MilkyAurora, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    So... I just took abit of red dragon for me and the mrs... We spoke for an hour straight about life and death concepts, conspiracy thoeires on how the planets run and whos in control, laughed and had a couple of heart palps but we are okay... Safe to say this is the best weed i've tried. And it's not even ready yet.... :p And it was microwaved!

I'll do an update on the girls tonight!

(i was stoned when writing this) Still am...

• Like Like x 3
  17. Just took some beautiful bud shots... Hope you guys and girls enjoy them as much as me!
    Also... Pineapple Chunk smells like PINEAPPLE!

Red Dragon:

IMG_3159.JPG IMG_3161.JPG

Blueberry!

IMG_3167.JPG IMG_3168.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. All look soo tasty. Yum.

• Like Like x 2
  19. #59 MilkyAurora, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Damn right! They're already bigger than my autoflower buds from my first grow... Not really knowing how big they'll get in the next three weeks... What should i expect? :O

20. Not grown those strains or used 600 watt hps before, Just finishing my first successful grow with a 250 watt Hps as I only have 4 ft of height to work with. I have seen explosive growth in the last week. I am on day 59. Any day now.
    So I would say be patient and sit it out. The rewards will be well worth it. Those buds sure fatten up in the last 2 weeks. I would imagine they would be massive with a 600 watt Hps, come harvest time.