Aurora's Incredible Photoperiod 600W HPS Grow! (PINEAPPLE CHUNK Barney's Farm)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Jun 14, 2017.

1. looking forward to that later then :)

2. It was gorilla glue

• Like Like x 2
  3. I veg my plants for right at 60 days since i only grow one usually at a time so i get a great yield, that picture i posted above i defoliated that plant at 4 weeks into flower before that it was extremly leafy. Wont do that again think the plant suffered late in flower because of it. Next flower i have 5 clones in 5 gal pots that are vegging while my chocolate cream finishes flwoering i will take a clone of each of the clones and then flower those 5. Guessing the clones will veg for about 45 to 50 days but first few weeks they dont do much but build a root system.

4. Looking great! I hope my turn out like yours

5. Day 26 update IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anyone know why Pineapple chunk is taking so long to swell up? Don't really have much time left to leave her before i start my next grow and irl problems. Looks like shes growing like a sativa...

7. Really thinking about taking her down early to start a new grow soon... Seems to be taking forever. I'll check her in a hour and see how she is and make up my mind if i want to wait... What you guys think? Will she get bigger?

8. Id need to see a recent photo, you can always start th3 seedlings early and theyll need a week anyway.

Chopped my girl last night. Got just about 1000 wet grams so if i yield anything over 200 dry ill be happy as can be! Two 3x2 sheets were needed to use as trays[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  9. Looks amazing man, can't wait to hear the dry weight :) Wish i could have some ;) You did great.

Here's a recent one -

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Man i would let her finish that looks like a sativa dominant plant she will pack it on like madd the last week or 2, how long has she been in flower so far? and what is the strain again?

11. I just looked again and i cant find a single red pistil that plant im guessing has 3 to 4 weeks left on it

12. It's pineapple chunk... day 62... indica dominant lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey Professor! How you been? Plants look Great! I agree if there blocking bud sites or buds remove them. I still stick with ScrOG, and any undergrowth I remove to get more power to top buds. you still doing hydro? It's good seeing you around it's been a while

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Guess youre the lucky one with the sativa doms
    Its okat im sativa dominant next run myself [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hey Robbie it has been awhile, I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking! How have you been?
    Yes I'm still doing hydro, tried organic no till for a run and didn't like it compared to my hydro experience. I redid my whole setup before this last run and I couldn't be happier with the results. Check out my journal for some more updates. I have two rdwc systems now that I built with chillers and the works. I'm running 3500 watts in an 8x10 for flower. Harvesting 5 beauties tomorrow after work.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I guess it is indica dominant lol, most people think its sativa in the reviews, hell get a loop and see if the trichs are cloudy cause everything i have read says 60 to 65 days, but i always let mine go extra

• Like Like x 1