Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

aurora borealis

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by totallyawesome, Sep 19, 2002.

1. right....
    so recently i obtained an 1/8 of what was claimed to be northern lights, which where i live, is considered to be some of the better bud around. i have bought what jackasses told me was northern before, but was dissapointed with the bang for my buck. but this stuff was quite different. i think my toking buddies and i had one of our more enjoyable sessions last weekend. we were all baked like pie, and i'm talking a well baked pie not mcdonalds "apple pie" shit, after my bubbler went around about 3 times. even so, i suppose i can never be certain as to the true identity of the bud we so eagerly induldged in, but this time, the northern was as good as it was cracked up to be. very energetic and funny high, intense to the point of my driving being hindered, extremely interesting conversations and discussions on this stuff, brain activity noticeably altered in a positive manner.
    and so, if you have ever smoked any northern lights, or something like it, tell me if you enjoyed it, if it was worth it, and what it was like.
    i think i will be purchasing this strain again quite soon.
    and if you haven't toked it - toke it...toke it long and hard...

2. Hmmm, I wish I had the option of buying strains, but even if someone said it was, I wouldnt believe them.

Theres just no way to tell that what your getting is the real thing - especially if youve never been/smoked where you were POSITIVE its a particular strain. When I goto Amsterdam for the first time I'm going to try my best to remember what each high was like, this way I'll have at least a general idea of what it should be like.

3. yeah, what you say is true. there is no way to tell if it really is what it is claimed to be. i think often times in my area, the name northern lights is assigned to any really dank bud, whether or not it genetically is that particular strain. the point is, northern or not, it kicked my ass...twice