Auras, Chakras, and Energy Fields

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by pooch, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Thought you guys might find this interesting. . .
    For full article visit:
    http://www.mkprojects.com/fa_CleansingAndEnergizing.htm

Be sure to read about the:
    Cleansing and Activating Auras, Chakras and Energy Systems

_________

Auras, Chakras and Energy Fields: Cleansing and Activating Your Energy Systems

By Mary Kurus
    Why Look After Our Energy Systems

Our energy systems are alive and intelligent. They know exactly what they need for perfect health and vibrant energy. When our energy systems are disrupted, blocked, slowed down, or damaged, messages are sent to the conscious level that something is wrong and that we need to address imbalances, blockages and damage. We are trained to look at the physical body and address its needs rather than look at our energetic systems to provide them what they need for perfect health. Our energy systems are conscious energy and this energy is connected with all energies in the Universe. Our energy systems act as a connection between the physical world and the metaphysical or spiritual world. When we look after our energy systems we look after our deepest and most profound needs, including the physical, emotional intellectual and spiritual.

About Auras, Chakras, Meridians

Auras: An aura is an energy field that surrounds, penetrates and extends out beyond the physical body, that is electromagnetic, electric and magnetic and is made up of varying types of live and intelligent vibrations or frequencies. An aura surrounds not only every living thing including humans, animals and plants, but also every inanimate thing such as rocks, all objects made by man, and the earth, sun, moon, and all planets in our Universe. The human aura has layers of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual elements.

Auras contain all the primary colors of the rainbow at any given time and change color depending on the emotion an individual is experiencing. Our auras are made up of may colors and many shades of colors that are constantly changing. This reflects the constant change in our thoughts and emotions.

Happy and loving thoughts expand your aura while sad or angry thoughts contract your aura. Aura sizes adjust depending on the density of the population where you live. Residents of New York City have tighter and smaller auras in comparison to residents living in rural Vermont. A dowser can easily tell you many of the physical qualities of your aura.

As part of a Vibrational Assessment (see my Website at www.mkprojects.com for detailed information) I provide readings on the degree of blockages in auras and the degree of functioning of your 7 main chakras. I also identify if the chakras are distorted or if the auras have holes in them. This type of information is essential for ongoing vibrant health.

Chakras: Chakras are spinning wheels of electric energy of different colors that perform many functions connecting our energy fields, bodies and the broader Cosmic Energy Field. Chakras are directly connected to and govern the endocrine system that in turn regulates the aging process.

The chakras are linking mechanisms between the auric field and the meridian system within the physical body and different levels of the auric fields and cosmic forces. They affect the flow of energy into the physical body. They absorb primary energy from the atmosphere (called chi, prana, orgone) and send it along energy channels. Chakras are energy transformers.

Our bodies contain seven major chakras or energy centers and 122 minor chakras. The major chakras are located at the base of the spine (Root Chakra), at the navel (Sacral Chakra), in the solar plexus (Solar Plexus Chakra), within your heart (Heart Chakra), within the throat (Throat Chakra), at the center of your forehead (Brow or Third Eye Chakra), and at the top of your head (Crown Chakra). These chakras are linked together.

2. nice post man. interesting shit

3. I believe in energy, but I just don't know if I believe in specific circles. I've proven to myself we are energy beings, but I just can't seem to find any real reason to believe that all my creative energy stems from my intestines and nowhere else and all my riches and wealth come from my stomach and no where else.

4. Build Up Your Mind & Body Resiliency

Schedule An Attunement Introductory Session TODAY & Recieve 50% Off!

Visit Quantum Chakra Attunement Energy Spa or call 917.496.7283 for more information.

[​IMG]

Advertise With Us! Meta4rikal Mindz

5. Thanks for the bump, spam bot. I'll be sure to schedule an appointment..

6. Which lantern are you?

Attached Files: