august harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chronictoker, Apr 6, 2005.

1. if i germinate this week or early next can i get a harvest out of an "early" strain by mid august, what do you guys think? or when's the latest I would be able to start and get a harvest by that time? Is it not even close to enough time or to close to call? Any feedback would be nice. It's goin' to be my first grow, if I can't harvest by then I can always wait till next year because the seeds should be good if i store them in an air tight container right? or i can have my bro harvest it i trust him and it's just a cheap experimental grow anyways.

2. Yup you sure can get a harvest in aug 1 -31. Pick the earliest strain you can. www.bcbudonline.com - www.kindseed.com and there's many others I'm sure you are aware of.....Good luck let me know how you make out.

3. store them in a freezer, they can keep for years that way. Don't just put them in a bag and throw them in a drawer till next spring.

I apalogize, I'm new here and just saw the post date, but my piece of advice still stands.

4. hey, if you do harvest in august then send me some for my b-day :p