Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Auditory Hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheBigT, May 27, 2013.

1. I've been wondering this for a very, very long time. When I smoke and get really high I hear ringing in my ears. Thats not it, it gets weirder. I can control it. If I concentrate really hard I can get it down to a low ring, but if I just let myself space out it hits me like a fucking semi. Loud as hell but doesn't affect my hearing. This happen to anyone else? Another thing when I'm realllllly baked my peripheral vision starts to flash and zoom in and shit. I've smoked incense too (the kind that's supposed to fuck you up) and the same things happen. Told my sister about this (she's been tokin for 12 years) and she said its never happened to her.

2. The brain is extremely powerful, in a sense of both good and bad.

If you tell yourself to see shit, chances are, you'll see shit.

If you tell yourself to hear shit, chances are again, you'll hear it. 

3. Yeah its happened to me before I'm not sure if it's a good thing but it happens to me and occasionally and I'm feeling alright haha

4. I don't know but its crazy. Doesn't make my high bad or anything and sometimes its kinda cool.