Audi Customization?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Nike is Cool, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I have a 2005 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro V6. I love this car but I need a little something more than the stock 255hp. I was looking into either a supercharger or a turbo. Any pros and cons when used in Audis? Will it break the bank? is there any cheaper alternative to get a similar increase in power?

2. You cant afford to make an audi fast without gobs of money. I just went down this road with a TT and it needed 4 grand in brakes alone to handle any more power as is the case with most cars getting more power.

If you want the turboed model then sell the car you have and buy the more powerful one. It is cheaper.

3. Do your research.. There are twin turbo monsters with your same engine. Figure out what your budget is and build it

4. Unless you have master mechanic skillz it will be easier and cheaper to just sell yours and get an rs6.

5. true to an extent .. but for the C6 A6 there was very little aftermarket support .. custom SC maybe the route you're looking for but it won't be an easy or inexpensive one ...