Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATXsouljah's Official Picture/Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ATXsouljah, Jun 5, 2009.

1. #21 ATXsouljah, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    Just picked up a QP.. I'll post pictures later on. Two Ounces Shroomy D, and two Ounces Blackberry.

2. yoo atx what part of austin are you chillin around cause i live a few miles up in round rock dude

3. Actually i live in round rock as well. ;-)

4. #24 ATXsouljah, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    This stuff is fresh off the stems, my homie and I picked up a QP today, half Shroomy D, and half Blackberry. It stunk up the whole house, so I decided to take a few pictures of our pick-up. FLUFFY TOO!

Shroomy D
    [​IMG]

Shroomy D
    [​IMG]

Blackberry
    [​IMG]

Blackberry
    [​IMG]

Already have them divided into Eigths, and Grams.

5. wow that blackberry is nice

6. that shroomy d and the black berry look real nice, have fun with those. haha

7. Yo Souljah live in Austin myself. Man I can't believe that kind of good shit is floating around town. My dude has Shoreline usually and not any fucking variety. Shoreline shoreline and more shoreline...Shit gets old.

Needless to say working on setting up my grow room after a 3year growing break.

8. that shoreline chron was all over dallas a month or two ago but i havent seen any lately. it was way too wet but when dried out it was some fire.

9. I have that book!
    Well had it:/ I had to burn it due to getting busted but it was a great book.

Picked it up at Urban Outfitters haha.

10. This guy has had what he calls shoreline for like friggen YEARS lol. I'm not even kidding man... He gets other strains from Cali that's brought here which has been Afghan, Something called Rainbow/Rainbow Brite. Good bud but small bags as usual and expensive. I don't mind paying if the shits worth it but I don't think he even weighs it anymore.

Need to move to Cali but that's easier said than done. I'd be like this guy given the opprotunity->:bolt:

Whelp time for bed. Just cashed my last bowl and Dr appt tomorrow, peace homies!

11. :wave: I have not been on in a little while, but I am back now. I went over to my guy/friends house, and he ended up giving me gram of some stellar locally grown chronic from Austin, TX :yay: (he didn't give me a name for the bud). My friend told me he knows the guy that grows it downtown and supposedly he has been competing in the Cannabis Cup for 17 years now or something like that. Not sure how much of this is true. But I do believe him somewhat about it being the dankest in town. He handed me a half pound of it told me to open it and smell it. It smelt like i died and came back to life, TWICE. :p

[​IMG]

Last week I took a few pictures of my friends bud, he didn't have a name for it either, but it looks like some Red Beard, it seemed to be circulating around the Kingwood/Houston area a while ago. Isn't as good as the stuff in the above picture but none the less it was good. :smoke:

[​IMG]

I also cleaned my phX Trinity, decided to finally post pictures of the GonG. :bongin: After having it for almost a year now. Although about 2 weeks ago I dropped the downstem/diffuser (whatever you'd like to call it) and it chipped the diffusers off, luckily not breaking it in half, and only the slits in the downstem/diffuser. The headshop in town told me he'd sell me another 18mm diffuser for cheap. I figured since mine technically still worked, I'd rather buy myself 4 grams of shrooms (got them for $10 cheaper than the new diffuser would have costed. :yummy:

[​IMG]

PS: The bowl and downstem/diffuser was still being washed while I took the pictures of the GonG. Just note it is still fully functional.

12. austin? what part. same here!!!! :smoking:

13. Last night I took 3 hits of LSD, and 7 knife hits of some white widow. About to buy a half vial (50 hits) this thursday. Going to be a great week. I cannot wait to hit the sack right after my only class i have today at 11. I still haven't slept and I finally started coming down about 3 hours ago, now im just totally brain dead. lol.

14. Nice herb, but lean pockets are so disgusting.

15. #37 ATXsouljah, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got my girlfriend to take a quick shot of me 'beginning to hit the bong' (bad camera lady). Anyway, the second picture is of some bud I'm currently smoking. The last picture is of four grams of shrooms I picked up last weekend, but I decided to make tea so they cease to exist.

16. ^^ what happened to the caps?

+rep man, it wont matter but it's definatly worthy. great photos and great bud!

17. Nice pics mayne. Keep the dank commin:smoking:

18. sickk pics but where did the caps go??? thats the best part!!!