ATX Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by texajuana, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I'll probably be hitting up BC in austin this weekend..
    wanted to know what yall think of ATX tubes

2. BC is legit. They're pricey as hell, but they got shit in Austin (there's some other good shops there too) that is just technologically miles ahead of shit almost anywhere else in Texas. Haven't been there in a while, so I dunno if "ATX tubes" is a specific brand or if you just mean glass in general, but they got some crazy shit, both artsy and the more scientific stuff. Now, IDK how Texas glass compares to say, Cali glass, cuz shit is just different there when it comes to weed, but you will definitely see some high quality shit.

3. you should drive to seabrook, tx (south of houston) tomorrow and check out Texas Hippie Connection (THC.) They're opening their new storefront tomorrow and it will be the biggest shop in tx :D it's right by my house, which is pretty cool.

4. Go to Smokin Joe's up in College Station

5. I think it is a brand, my friend that lives there was tellin me that the local glass is pretty legit. Would Smoco be a better place?
    That place in college station good?