Attraction

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Synthesize, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Somehow for some reason I'm attracted to this awesome girl except she's not exceptionally good looking, and slightly larger than "good-looking" skinny.
    Heard that she likes me, might hang and burn a few bowls. Wife or pass?

2. Why not chill and get to know each other? See if your personalities match.
    Doesn't always have to be purely physical, I mean if you two enjoy each others company then that should count for something.

3. Is she fat?

4. [quote name='"Leesh"']Why not chill and get to know each other? See if your personalities match.
    Doesn't always have to be purely physical, I mean if you two enjoy each others company then that should count for something.[/quote]

Yep that's what I was planning to do tomorrow to see how things work out.

She isn't fat, but she really isn't skinny either. More like in between.

Overall I'd say 7/10

5. Chill and report back. What's the worst that could happen? You might lose a bowl but then you would know if you want to wife her up or not. :smoke:

6. Thick girls can be extremely sexy when they carry a bit of confidence imo. Not that, "Am I fat" bullshit. Get to know her, see how it goes.

7. Yeah I'm all for hanging put with her. Bud doesnt worry me, I am usually very generous. She seems pretty cool so I'll deff post how it goes.

Also, she's a unique one. A style that could presumably be artsy/hipster but she denies said classification. An example of this, abstract woven sweaters, big rings of various materials/rock, idk haha kinda weird in some sense. Nonetheless she is hilarious and sometimes G

When she's mad shell be like suck my dick and act all thug when she's pissed off. What makes this funny is because she comes from your typical rich white suburban family.

8. I don't understand you.

You are attracted to this awesome girl and your doubting it cause shes not the stereotypical 'pretty'?

"Good Lord Boyet, my beauty, though but mean,
    Needs not the painted flourish of your praise:
    Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye,
    Not utter'd by base sale of chapmen's tongues"

-Shakespeare, Love's Labours Lost

And it's not wife or pass. You aint gotta marry the girl...sloooow down your thought process and take it one day at a time.

9. Overweight (not excessively obese) girls with confidence is honestly one of the sexiest traits a girl can have, IMO.

10. Wife her up is more of a dating term rather then actually marrying :smoke:

11. She can't be a 7/10 if "she's not exceptionally good looking".
    If you're really asking if you should "wife her up", I say you should pass.:smoke: just my 14 cents :cool::cool:

12. You should really post a picture so we can get a good opinion. Everyone has their own taste but never settle for less then you deserve. :smoke:

13. You sound like a shallow mutha fucka.

14. thick chicks are awesome! as long as shes got a cute face, proportional body and an awesome personality theres no reason not to be attracted to her.

15. That probably came off wrong. I meant to say she's not the best looking, but shes a good person to sum it up.
    What I mean to portray: should I put my time in going out and getting to know her, or on to the next.

16. Attraction can come from more than just looks. If you're really worried about if she's worth putting the time into because your friends and the people around you might think that she's not "hot," then you SHOULD pass her up because she deserves a good guy that truly thinks she's awesome AND beautiful.

Don't waste her time.

You need to thoroughly take a look into yourself and figure out that what other people think doesn't matter. The less you care, the happier you'll be, the simpler things become.

17. pics. we need to get a proper rating of this girl.

18. I don't think that will fly here, many people have had pictures of people they were talking about removed.

19. Yeah I'm not about to post a pic without her consent. But you're right bSuttoi, I should probably stop giving a fuck. Honestly I just realized that what other people would think about her and me was what was bothering me. It's foolish of me to just think about that now, I genuinely never care what people think, but I guess I was for some reason now.

I'll get her to watch the new Harold and Kumar and have some fun. Thanks dude

20. I agree that confidence is good. But when girls do not have the 'sense' and think being fat nasty and confident is sexy? No.

Chubby is ok, but when parts of your body isn't part of core momentum, you look like a walking meat factory.