ATTN: to anyone going to DMB concert @Alltel Pavilion 7/26!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by weedzilla420, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Hey gc,
    This is a warning notice to anyone attending the aforementioned concert. One of my aquaintances told me that he was talking to his best friend's dad recently (who is a cop with the Raleigh Police Dept). The cop told my aquaintance that there WILL BE multiple undercover police officers on the lawn at the concert trying to bust people smoking weed (since of course this is a probably one of the biggest mj concerts we have). My advice to anyone attending is to not smoke on the lawn this year. I know that suxs but it's better to be safe than going to jail. Just smoke before you go and you'll be safe.

2. I was at a DMB concert a few years back, and people were just smoking in the crowd. Good fun for everyone. Fuck the police, son. Fuck 'em.

I say, when you get there, you just do your biznas on the lawn. Smoke a few bowls right there - and if an officer approaches you, you just bludgeon him mercilessly with his nightstick [which you will have grabbed from his "toolbelt" while your friend gets him from behind with the closest medium to large sized stone. : - D Then you run the hell away, and don't tell nobody 'bout what gon'ed on that night.

Whaoaslh. What the helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll =-O :hippie:

3. ^^^ LOL. That was some funny shit.

4. I go to see DMB every time he comes to town. I always sit in the lawn when they play at hifi buys ampitheatre and i have never seen anyone get in trouble for smoking weed and i think everyone there is toking so i wouldnt be too careful. Just roll some joints and take them in b/c they look like cigerttes.

5. i was at dave in noblesville IN on the 21st, and me and my friends each burned joints in the pavilion. great show

Grasscity Deals Near You