Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attn: Sensimil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Mar 31, 2003.

1. I immediately thought of you when I met this girl. If I could put her in a box, wrap it in the shiniest metallic paper, and put the biggest glitter bow on the box, I'd send her to you, overnight!!!!

OMG...ok, a few of my girlfriends and I went out the other night. One of them is a lesbian and the other is bi...anyway, they both work at Hooters and we met up with another chick they work with...she's a lesbian and she would never have anything to do with a guy besides hang out on a friendly level.
    So, we're talking and she's funnier than shit and very hot and she has a kind of dorky quality to her which comes out in her sense of humor...so it dawns on me..."Damn, she'd be perfect for Sensi!" We keep talking and guess what her very favorite thing to do is..............yep................SKYDIVING!!!!! I almost died. So, I ask her to name some of her favorite movies and one was Fear and Loathing...Sensi, I think she is your soulmate!!! LOL!!! Seriously, she is beautiful and smart and she get's high...and all night all I could think is that she'd be perfect for you!!!

2. ::blush::

omg. Im coming over. NOT KIDDING!!!!

lol I have this stupid goofy grin on my face now! I love it! thats unreal!

man o man. I *always* wondered..and now youve pretty much descibed her....where can a girl like ME find a girl like THAT?!?! LOL :D you know, my friend that im working with this summer, the gay one, the one that is PULLING me out of the closet, is also dragging me on road trips this summer...and I plan on saving money to do a lot of skydiving, you never know, maybe Ill make my way down to you girls...;) I may never come back home!
    so..anyway..lol..whats her sign? you know? :p

3. I can't believe I didn't ask her what her sign was!!! I'll see her sometime this week...I'll find out then. She really is a hottie...I was surprised when I found out how funny and smart she was. ;)

4. our professional team of match makers are on call 24/7 to deliver *you* the perfect date. only register at the city and one of our consultants will get back to you shortly!

5. LMAO!!! That's great, Zylark!!!

Anyway...Sensi....her birthday is like a week after mine... soooooooooooooooooooooooo, she's a Cancer girl, too!!!

6. OMG thats hot!

7. im going to met her. i dunno when, I have a slight idea where, i dunno how yet..

8. She's really cool! A bunch of us went to Hooters for lunch today and she was there. I was throwing down oysters and about choked on one because she had me laughing so hard. She's fucking hilarious!

9. i wanna come hang out at hooters!

10. Come on, girl!!!

11. Can I get my burrito back now?

12. Damn... How'd I end up one this site again... I want taco bell