Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**ATTN: Regarding Pointless and Immature posts on GrassCity**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DragonMage, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post was copy/pasted from General Topics - original thread is by JunkieDays:

Pointless and immature posts have always been against the rules here in the City, but in the past it wasn't quite as common and we didn't have to moderate those issues quite as strictly.

Well folks, times have changed and GrassCity is growing very fast.

More and more lately we're seeing totally legitimate threads with replies just saying "cool story bro", "tl;dr", or calling the OP a troll for no real reason.

It's getting out of hand, and it's time for us to start cracking down on these things.

From this point on, posting in someones thread just to say "cool story bro" or any other immature/pointless nonsense will get you a warning for pointless posts. Continuing the same behavior after a warning may result in more severe punishments.

If you don't have anything to actually contribute to a thread, then just don't bother posting in it. If you suspect that someone is trolling, just report the post and we will look into it and decide what to do.

This is a forum for mature adults, people. If you want to get your jollies making pointless posts, you're going to have to do it somewhere else.

As always, you're all welcome to PM me with any questions/concerns/comments.

Thanks for understanding, blades.
    -JD

2. I was gonna post cool story bro haha but I don't think it would be too fitting for this thread. But to the question, I hate that shit too especially if the thread has a good point to it.

3. a storm is coming.

4. #4 tehpurplepills, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    hmm.. i would personally disagree. i would like it if i posted a story and somebody said cool story bro, sometimes its just a good read and you have nothing intellegent enough to add (better be thought a fool then speak up and remove all doubt)

I mean id rather hear someone say i had a cool story then someone force words upon themselves to try and relate to me. I think this will happen so i ask for you to reconsider.

I would definitely ban posts that have any relevancy to the topic, like reading a story and then just posting their spelling errors or something. or getting in an argument and then saying troll. or some other unintelligible pointless catch phrase

but its your forumn do wut u thinks coo

5. Yes...So, do these 'cool story bro' posts aggravate you? How do they make you feel? I'm tryin' to be fuckin' helpful so throw me a fuckin' bone here.:cool:

6. they make me fell like it was a cool story lol. otherwise if nobody said anything i wouldnt know as much if others would find it a cool, or a pointless story.

7. Whenever i wanna comment or insult someone on GC i try to smoke a bowl first so the creative juices can FLOW.

8. Thanks for helping out man, but there are a few other things I'd like to cover regarding the Apprentice Tokers forum, so let me go ahead and get to work on my own sticky/reminder. ;):p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.