Attn. If you never got your free juicy jays

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joshh318, Aug 26, 2008.

1. CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

so last night after work im smoking with some people from my job at my managers house and he starts rollin up a joint and is using juicy jays. i say somethin like "man fuck juicy jays. they never sent me my free shit" yeah well apparently not many people did get their free shit and my manager sent them some long ass email about how upset he was, and they sent him these 2 huge ass boxes filled with probably 1000 kingpin blunt wraps, more than 200 boxes of juicy jay papers, t-shirts, air freshners, bobbleheads, toy 18-wheelers, superblunt papers, and im probably leaving some shit out. anyways i thought this was the most insane thing i had ever seen, and he gave me like 75 blunt wraps too. dude has a pretty tight life if you ask me.

2. thats pretty cool.

i too didnt get my papers in the mail yet, but im not complaining.

3. dude thats sick as fuck!!! lol everything is better when its free:D

4. ^yeah it is.....

5. I never got mine now I have to complain even tho its a bitch move so i can possibly get free shit.

6. You got a pretty chill manager, 75 free wraps is damn nice. I remember when that offer was out; I usually vape so I had no interest in signing up for it.