attn HERE! bladies: question for the girlies in the city!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Apr 21, 2003.

?

I touch myself!

1. YES! daily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes! 3-5 times a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes! 5-15+ times a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yeah, but shy about it,this mine.c2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No! touched what down where!?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. will PM sensi if you privately wanna talk! ;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m not telling!

2. I voted...I fessed up! You knew I would, didn\'t you, Sensi???

3. Uhhhhhh, Sensi....it\'s your turn, chickie!!!!

4. LMAO OK!!!!! I did!

You rock girl!! Im not sure how much I wanna say...hey hold on..I gotta get me another cocktail....lol...after all that, and im still using commas :D

5. Gee, I wonder what you voted!!!! LOL! ;) Yeah, I didn\'t say anything...just voted, which I really can\'t do anyway. I vote by editing since I\'m not allowed.

6. these are the times when I wish all the blades/bladies in the city were here all together all at once.

SO!

with that, I think we should have a City holiday. what do you think? one day a year, like any other holiday, except without the over priced hallmark greetings (god, could THEY come up with ONE more holiday to make money on?!) SO CITY HOLIDAY, lol, possibly 4/20? or even better...gotta check the date, but when the city started in 2000? (7/20?) that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, I need some input here, then Ill go live, in the forum with it, if I get like, maybe 1 AYE! and the voices in my head they only count as 1, all two other of em, and then considering the drinks ive had, so I got about 4 for AYE! right now...I think I need 5..Im sure we/me can manage this..I think its a kick ass idea!!!!!!!! like a happy birthday/tribute to the CITY!!!!!!! the everloving home of blades! :D

7. OK....AYE....and there\'s an echo, if that helps!

8. so what are you saying? no andi? I wanna hear echos, but likc a bunch, two of your (come on rmjl, gimme that maybe taco bell yell) and andi...well, I guess...lol..god..I think i just blushed..id like to catch her YAY in person. AS LONG as *you can vouche for her....;) girl, girls, got my YAY ;)

9. I think a city hoilday is a good idea i always though of 7/20 as the second 4/20 cause my birthday is 7/21 and so it is a mix 7/20 lol.

10. I wanna vote but ima guy.

11. i had to vote, i was curious

12. u could of just pressed view results next to the vote button. You didnt have to vote to see the results.

13. whoa
    the truth is reavled
    5-15 times a week! that rivals me even, lol

Next time a girl says, ooh thats nasty I\'d never do that
    I now know they mean almost daily :p

14. thats the truth!

15. someones gotta show the boys what buttons to push, and how.
    not that id evvver do that ;)

peace

16. I\'ll touch you down there so you don\'t have too!!!!!!!!!1

17. nasty? yeah they\'re definitely lying
    unless nasty = fun

18. I have 9 new heelers added to the family a month ago!

Must be something going on around here huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.