attn: girls re: cum/blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by babyripper666, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Sometimes in my head I think it does, but it has yet to actuadlly do anything to me so nah I guess not. Cum isn't that great but I just swallow and get it over with but still milk my man's cock clean. If I'm going to do it I may as well do it right, but that will probably never include actually getting on me.

2. Go where you want. Some girls like it in their mouth, some don't... I mean, the taste is pretty BAD... but so what? xD I'm sure vagina doesn't exactly taste like cake either...

I actually don't like it when my boyfriend asks me where he should go. I prefer to just... well... whatever happens, happens.

3. im still a virgin but i heard a women s juice taste good

4. they do ;)
    wait, what?... whosaidthat.. :bolt:

5. I actually love (and crave) the taste of my girlfiend's pussy. It tastes kind of sweet in this indescribable way. Plus, she says she likes when she can taste herself on my lips/cock.

6. i think that with that pussy smell, if we eat a girl out we deserve to cum at aleast somewhere on her. i mean, ive never sucked a dick before but i would assume that it doesnt taste near as bad as pussy. ive never got so cum anywhere on a girl except for on my girlfriends stomach. man i wish i could get her to let me go in her mouth

7. This girl is awesome and i wish there were more people like you in this world

and yes they taste really well. Only thing is you HAFT to sample that shit with your finger or something to make sure you don't have a bitch that hasn't showered in a couple days. You know what i mean

8. Dude... brutal.

9. I love when you first get a chick wet and you can faintly smell it, its like a shark smelling blood...

10. i digg kid do it right or don't do it at all

11. so you would eat your girl's ass too

12. Nosir, sick.

13. when i go down on my boyfriend i always swallow. I enjoy it and so does he.;)

14. my wife swallows, but sometimes i just like to see how far i can shoot it.

its all about settings records you know

15. all i gotta say is, keep dicks and vg's clean. if your dick smells like sweat and underwear, you better not complain about some fish.
    two way street my friends.

but yeah. ill be a virgin till im married man. :hello:

16. so you never licked a girls ass

17. i deep throat and if you piss me off your gonna regret it

18. you wont swallow

19. haha if you can get it down my throat by yourself why should i put more effort forth lol

20. yeah you never tired me lol