attn: girls re: cum/blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by babyripper666, Feb 18, 2009.

1. HAHAHA that unforgivable shit is so funny. BITCH, get me some waffle fries...FOR FREE!!

2. Damnit this man is right! some of those girls are like a damn squirt factory. and with the whole massage thing, that is definitely some gangster shit. +rep

3. Hahahaha, the fact the font is caps in certain parts adds to the hilarity.

4. I still don't think it's funny haha

5. Its from a skit on youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw"]YouTube - Unforgivable #1[/ame]

6. LOL! i remember i was getting head, and i asked her if i could please cum in her mouth, and she nodded her head yes, so i was like yeeeaah, and busted. Then she went and spit it out and was all pissy as fuck after. I was like wtf you said i could :rolleyes:

7. funny but wrong but funny

8. u saw that bang bus video too???

9. or bacterial vaginitis which you can get from sitting on a toilet seat;; and no, its not an std hahaha. i got it and i always have safe sex, all i had to do was take a pill that tasted like metal for about a week and it was gone.

SAFE SEX EVERYONE!

10. So no angry pirate?
    [​IMG]

11. I literally just fell off my bed laughing my ass off that was so funny poodog :)

12. ^^ trippiest sig I've ever seen!

13. I know it blew my mind!

14. dude you had it, but that lasted part ruined it

15. +Rep.

Bahahahaha.

16. rofl.

17. a question for the females do any of you like to swallow because my ex hated it said it made her stomach hurt i said thats is bullshit and i knew this girl into bukkake

18. well to be trite, ill eat the fish taco all night long. alllllllll night long. i think its fun.

not getting squirted on, but hey at least we dont have to take cumshots (well most of us), right guys? it aint that big of a deal, especially if you and your lady are gettin off, thats all that matters.

19. I only like to swallow my guys cum...I don't want that shit nowhere else but down my throat plz and thank you!

20. so does that fuck your stomach up