attn: girls re: cum/blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by babyripper666, Feb 18, 2009.

1. LOL a girl told me not to cum in her eye and not 2 seconds later i busted all on one of her eyes:devious:

2. although id be quite mad if it was me..that was funny..haha:D

and not good(for the record)

3. my wife loves when I cum on her face... then again shes a freek and loves rubbing my cum all over her

4. Lol that was actually a funny phrase I heard back in high school. You do bring up an interesting point though. I personally love going down on girls, I honestly cant wait to try those techniques from the earlier Pussy Eating 101 thread. That really should be bumped.

5. or just do it where you want and hope for the best :devious:

6. Love is a joke with no punchline

+ who cares about love when you can have sex and smoke weed

7. okayyyy :bolt:

8. Speak for yourself, buddy.

I'll eat pussy all day long.

MMMMMM.

:smoking:

9. #29 purplemadness, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    Ya know...God has a funny sense of humor....who else would put a snack house so close to the shitter:wave::hello::D

10. thats the spirit!!!!:hello:

rep.

11. i swallow. the end. not very complicated.

12. So very true!

Hilarious! :p

Marry me??? ;)

13. a half hour It should only take about 7 /10mins to get any female to cum with tung if your good and dead fish your licking the wrong shit try the other hole ...:p

14. ok. heres my take. First of all i will never go down on anyone that smells bad and i wouldnt expect anyone to go down on me if i hadnt had a shower in a couple of days. One thing i have learned in my days of recieving Blowjobs is that the girl generally does not want to do it for more than like 10 min which in no way will get me off. Ive always been good at giving neck and shoulder massages, so i found that if you give the girl a massage while she is doing it she'll be more inclined to keep going. Plus it gives you some control over her head so you can make her go deeper. :) Anyone is welcome to use that trick next time, and it keeps you from doing the whole "what do i do with my hands" thing.

As far as getting busted on, it happens. Im gonna tell them when im about to and what they do with that is their business. Every time i have gone down on a girl for more than 5 min i have been squirted on, it suxs but hell, just finish your buisness, grab a towell after and clean up. Life goes on.

15. i was getting head once, she was sucking my thang. i was like BITCH you better finish me off before i grab bovice and we gunna RUN A TRAIN ON YOU hoe. ANYWAYS, got off busted in her face and LEFT. she was like uh u busted all over my eye, i was like BITCH I DONT CARE

16. or you could try grabbing her head and thrusting merrily, some can take it...some...lets just say it doesn't work out well with a gag reflex

i'll keep in mind though :)

17. lol I guess you don't. That makes one of us.

18. lmfao wtf...
    this has made me lol like a little girl:D

19. You are SO fucking cool............. :rolleyes:

20. wow... can i meet your wife?

so my story is after fucking doggy style ill just come all over her ass, which is great, but if im lucky ill get to cum on her tits, which is greater, and i assume one day ill be lucky enough to cum on her face, but who knows... and what exactly is the deal with guys liking to cum on a girls face???
    personally i think its a great idea... although i dont know why... oh yah and she won't swallow... cant stand the texture or something...

but i did recently meet a girl who does swallow, and that is just wonderful! :hello: