attn drinkers! what drink are you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These thing so have to be random, everyone of these things has been so wrong. I\'m a cosmopolitan, trendy hip in fashion, that couldn\'t be further from the truth, My mum still buys most of my clothes and now that I live six hours away from her all my clothes are so old.

2. Whataya mean its not accurate!?! Are you implying that not EVERYONE is trying to jump my bones!?! LOL

3. whhhhhhhat....even though its a girl drink... it got the whole personality thing dead on.......

totally me......im a horny beer swilling beach bum......balled up into one lil loveable package..... :D

4. Great flick!

don\'t call me Mr. Lebowski, just call me Dude, or The Dude...

5. CONGRATS!
    You\'re a Depth Charge!
    Yaaarr... scurvy dog! You drink like a sailor and think like one too

haha thats crazy

6. CONGRATS!
    You\'re a Potty Jello!
    Basically, this means you\'re Alcofuckinholic. I\'m sorry, but someone had to say it.

Im not suprised. I do tend to go crazy at parties...little too crazy...so im told...

7. I\'m a White Russian too...how depressing is that?!

8. lol i got the same. jello shooters are one of my favs. cherry flavour. mmmmmmm!

9. Okay, okay, maybe its not accurate for me lol :)

10. I\'m a Martini, discover your ALcoHoLiC personality!

CONGRATS!
    You\'re a MARTINI!
    Rich, and refined you\'re smooth and saucy. You\'re the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.

11. I am the same as RMJL!!!

12. You\'re a WHITE RUSSIAN!
    Milky, cloudy and gross, you\'re a horrible drink. Who got you to try it anyway?
    Vodka = Kudos.
    Kaluhua = Kudos.
    Milk = You\'re a damn fool

Good thing i hardly drink then :D

13. Smart but mellow, lets the conversation come to you.

Or something like that...
    I went back and took it again, substituting the choices where I waivered, and I turned into a Vampire, The oddball who sits around just observing, until when she speeks, it is something so off the wall as to have been better left unsaid. Once again, a transcript by memory, since I don\'t have those clever cut/paste abilities {:x
    But as mentioned earilier, eerily I feel as though I have many of both\'s attributes. I was never much of a drinker, less so now. What I like is a shot of Cabo Wabo T\'kill-ya in a short glass of juice. Had one the night my mom died, and found it very reviving.
    My taste in alcohol has always been toward the fruit flavors: Marguaritas, Pisco Sour, Mai Tai, Pina Colada...None of those quinine or bitter concoctions, Or the sickly sweet minty, chocolatey, syrupy liqueurs, or anything unadulterated.
    Who would have thought a minimal imbiber could find so much to say about the issue?

14. Am I still the only Alcofuckinholic in here?

15. Shit no, im right there with ya... captain morgan, smirnoff, and jager are my main poisons.

16. At this moment , 4:30 am on friday morning, I am FUBAR on 4 of my personal favorite drinks 3 oz of Pineapple Juice, 3 oz of OJ 1/4 teasp[oon of grenadine and 1 and 1/2 shots of So Co AND two Demoral (how ever you spell it.. I\'m so FU!!! It\'s great!! I even have the hicups!!! Couse that\'s kinda annoying, but I just watched \"an evening with Kevin Smith\": he\'s a riot!!! Just my opinion of course.. if you guys knew how long it was taking me to write this you would all laugh!!! But that\'s just how I am I guess... OK this will be my only post for the night cause I wan some more dick (for the 4 th time tonight, bu no shame in that right?)

Talk to you all later..

after Sex...

17. we know how long...... it says in the corner of your post...the actuall tiome the post was submitted....so it looks like it took you an hr to write it..... unless there were time zone infractions or something....;)

edit: iw as postin round that time too...

19. Im a jello shot, seems to be a lot of them in this post.

20. CONGRATS!
    You\'re a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the \'Sex, or be sexed\' motto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.