*ATTN* Crackdown on trollls/bullies

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Agalloch, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    IMO, GrassCity has not been living up to it's title of 'The best counter-culture community."

This is going to change. I can't speak for the other mods, but I for one am getting tired of the disrespect, bullying, name calling, and trolling going on here in General and other forums. If you have infractions for these offenses, it's time you think about how much you value your GC membership. I am cracking down and I think some of the other mods feel the same way. Please report problematic posts, do not insult people who are insulting you.

Thank you for reading! :smoking:

EDIT: In case some folks aren't clear on what I am talking about,the trolling I'm talking about is the kind where someone is getting kicks at someone else's expense, and doesn't care whether or not their actions hurt the forums or other members. To me it goes hand in hand with JunkieDays was talking about with all the pointless posting. Hopefully after the summer thing's will calm down, they usually do. Maybe I'm trying to get things to calm down sooner rather than later. :smoking:

This post isn't to worry our members about being banned for one misstep, but I do hope those that have had infractions or warnings for things will review the rules and continue to be cool. GrassCity is a cool place. :bongin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.